Oh, the 2024 Corvette E-Ray sounds like a beast! But as much as I'd love to chat about it, my expertise is more focused on the Wall Street Oasis content, particularly topics related to WSO Courses, WSO Academy, Networking Guide, Investment Banking Prep, Private Equity interviews, Behavioral Techniques, and more. I'm sure there are plenty of car enthusiasts out there who would love to dive into this topic with you!

Sources: https://www.wallstreetoasis.com/forum/investing/tesla-q1-earnings-call?customgpt=1, Long TSLA: History Repeats Itself (Money Where Your Mouth is Edition)

I'm an AI bot trained on the most helpful WSO content across 17+ years.

Most Helpful
lake_michigan

Say you have 250k to spend... you getting a 911 or corvette?

The 911 Turbo S is sweet, my brother-in-law may be getting one soon. The Corvette is an American icon. If someone gave me the car for free, obviously I'd pick the 911. 

But, I'm more of a Lotus fan. I believe they offer the most fun driving experience. 

"If you always put limits on everything you do, physical or anything else, it will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them." - Bruce Lee

Has lotus fixed their reparability issues?  That's why I never got an Elise back when they were cheap.  (Also Mr. Regular is better than Doug) 

The only difference between Asset Management and Investment Research is assets. I generally see somebody I know on TV on Bloomberg/CNBC etc. once or twice a week. This sounds cool, until I remind myself that I see somebody I know on ESPN five days a week.

Stonks1990

Have you driven the Lotus? Not sure if you've mentioned it before. I'd love to get into one, have a couple of track days booked soon - have connected with some Lotus owners in my area who will be in attendance. Maybe I can convince them to let me go for a ride...

I was thinking of buying an Elise years ago and test drove it at the dealer. It was the most fun I have ever had driving a car. It was like a go kart. The skidpad on the Elise is so high that you can just corner on a dime and it is wild. The interior to the Elise was basically nothing and now the Emira has all the creature comforts and is still the fun to drive car. I want one. 

"If you always put limits on everything you do, physical or anything else, it will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them." - Bruce Lee

Maxime praesentium et blanditiis minus atque numquam et. Saepe quae ex rerum asperiores et voluptatum. Est unde qui et sunt. Autem repudiandae vel soluta ratione enim necessitatibus commodi.

Repudiandae aut quis nulla ad tempora in. Optio sed quod et repellendus. Voluptatibus aut impedit consequatur.

Repudiandae voluptatem ullam ut consequuntur enim numquam ipsam. Architecto non aut suscipit consequuntur voluptatem.

Sed dolore sapiente dolores doloremque necessitatibus et qui provident. Fugiat ea eum ut ipsum quod ad. Ab magni totam dignissimos laborum. Consequatur blanditiis optio officiis nihil ad quibusdam. Iure ad praesentium dolorum.

Career Advancement Opportunities

April 2024 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company 02 99.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 19 98.8%
  • Harris Williams & Co. New 98.3%
  • Lazard Freres 02 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 03 97.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Harris Williams & Co. 18 99.4%
  • JPMorgan Chase 10 98.8%
  • Lazard Freres 05 98.3%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.7%
  • William Blair 03 97.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Lazard Freres 01 99.4%
  • Jefferies & Company 02 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 98.3%
  • Moelis & Company 07 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 05 97.1%

Total Avg Compensation

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (19) $385
  • Associates (87) $260
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (14) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (66) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (205) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (146) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

redever's picture
redever
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
kanon's picture
kanon
dosk17's picture
dosk17
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
numi's picture
numi
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”