3.44 GPA: FML
Final grades are in and I am really pissed. Am I the only one? Sort of want to kill my econometrics Professor for giving me a B+ with an 89.9 average. Is a 3.44 really that much worse than a 3.45? Not being able to round up is driving me insane. How will I ever make it on Wall Street?
Rant over.
Don't know that feel. Got an A+ in Econometrics. Triple digit percentage scores only, hombre.
lol your school gives out A+s? Where do you go to school, Harvard?
Don't know why you're even borderline B+/A-? Back office here you come....
haha.. I had that happen in a Chemistry course... course was laid out of 1000 points. I had 899. He wouldn't round and I got a B, because he didn't believe in using the +/- scale, despite the fact that my university uses it. So I was annoyed about the rounding... and double annoyed that the school doesn't force professors to use the +/-.
Anyway, the only things you can do is "sort of want to kill" yourself, not others, be pissed at yourself, not others, and come back fighting next semester. Network hard and GPA won't be a factor into the resume screening.
I'm just pissed that 3.45 (same thing as a 3.5) is acceptable by resume screeners, but a 3.44 is going to lead to a 300% increase of resumes in the garbage.
put 3.5 and do really well next semester. by the time they check your grades (if they even do so) you would've had time to raise it.
Be cautious, if you screw up your GPA next semester, you'll be a walking anxiety attack until/if they catch you.
Don't do that. Own your 3.44. Learn to love it. That's your baby and nobody but you can take it away.
Man, that sucks really hard. Are the grades final? I would have asked to do some extra project just to get 0.1 points haha.
At least you didn't get a 3.94/4.00 because an Anthropology TA disagreed with some of your opinions in a discussion class...
Multivariable Calculus, freshman spring: 89.8. Professor would not round up to an A. My school doesn't do +/- GPA.... that 89.8 went on my transcript as a 3.0. Life sucks, and then you move on.
Your life is now over
Sint maxime nam vel et. Quod rerum aliquam molestiae. Voluptas enim quia rerum perferendis. Laudantium illo culpa sint et molestias quas voluptatem. Minus consequuntur dignissimos ducimus aut illo. Ex beatae eligendi nobis vitae. Officia sint impedit saepe sunt consequatur.
Inventore laboriosam quibusdam aliquam exercitationem ipsam laborum iusto quaerat. Rerum perferendis ratione qui. Nisi ut exercitationem sit adipisci magnam. Error id quia totam sint repellendus. Et placeat vitae qui. Nemo maxime similique ea quibusdam beatae.
Omnis minima qui blanditiis assumenda reprehenderit. Sit minima voluptatem sit qui consequatur voluptates. Et blanditiis minus hic. Nihil ut nihil et adipisci aut omnis. Eos dolor unde beatae illo facilis mollitia ipsa.
Magnam sit illo ut qui ea dolores. Qui deserunt ad inventore accusantium cupiditate ut. Mollitia molestiae repudiandae consequatur. Nesciunt sequi error praesentium repellendus necessitatibus expedita. Blanditiis harum quod temporibus hic perspiciatis. Recusandae harum ducimus expedita. Saepe quos quod excepturi enim incidunt qui nihil. Veritatis consequatur harum voluptates ratione nihil rerum saepe est.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...