Anyone Follow Euro 2012 Soccer?
Great article on Predictions for the Euro 2012 tournament:
http://sportstanker.blogspot.com/2012/06/euro-201…
I feel like Germany is the favorite to win this. What do you think?
Great article on Predictions for the Euro 2012 tournament:
http://sportstanker.blogspot.com/2012/06/euro-201…
I feel like Germany is the favorite to win this. What do you think?
| +19 | How do we get as sharp as possible? | 9 | 13h |
| +17 | Q&A | Analyst | 8 | 2d |
| +14 | Best way to kill time? | 9 | 6h |
| +12 | Upselling yourself when you’re unqualified | 1 | 1d |
| +5 | Deciding what Keyboard is the best | 12 | 1d |
| 0 | Analyst Y1 - Messed up In First Week | 0 | 3d |
Career Resources
What's a soccer?
I don't know about soccer, but I'm kinda following Euro 2012 football.
Germany just played very badly against Portugal. They were lucky to scrape by with one goal to none. If they continue to play this way they'll be taken out.
Man how many easy ones did portugal absolutely flub!!! Ronaldo was looking a bit squeamish after his shoulda-been assists! Was really fun watching Portugal storm in the second half, they really deserved at least 2...
We (Germany) often start not so great and then get into a rhythm.
And on a side note from the Non-US-world: it's simply called "football", not soccer :]
I'll be rooting for the Netherlands but they played horribly today. I think the entire team was weak, but Robben's finishing in particular was atrocious. Unfortunately they keep passing to him and no one had the balls to sub him out, but he could have definetly scored a few, they had something like 38 shots on net.
Greece got robbed in the first match. That said, I am rooting for Greece.
As am I, my friend.
http://www.wallstreetoasis.com/forums/euro-2012
Spain all the way:
1) Casillas (BACKED UP BY FREAKING VALDEZ AND REINA) 2) Well I was going to go down the list, but this will be much easier... how can't they win? http://www.cbc.ca/sports/soccer/story/2012/05/30/sp-soccer-euro2012-ros…
Oh, and I'm rooting for NED, but after today's game... well, yea.
Netherlands, Germany, Italy and England are my favorites. Hopefully the Dutch beat the Germans in the next game. Football it is.
France as dark horses if they gel. Germany or Spain as likely suspects. As a Brit, I'd like to root for England but they absolutely suck. Greece were terrible in that first game, so I see it as Poland getting robbed. Really should have scored more then 1.
Portugal are an odd team. Talent but they seem to prefer individual brilliance. There has to be a surprise somewhere so I'm counting on France.
Yeah, Nani and Varela were really good, but it seems that with Portugal the whole is less than the sum of its parts.
Crazy how these star players like RVP and Ronaldo cannot perform on the international stage. Long domestic seasons have to be the cause. I dont understand how they're ever going to be able to rectify that.
Or maybe Ronaldo just hasn't found the right hairstyle... Changing it during half time was the highlight of the match up to that point...
I'll be cheering for Croatia to surprise the world when they upset Spain and Italy...But honestly, this tournament is really Spain's to lose.
Germany is ok. I really think that Spain is still the best. Their midfield is second to none. World Class I'd say.
World and European Champions are world class?
Thanks for clarifying.
Zerosum must really know his Socker
Welp Ireland got smoked..no reason to watch it anymore
Ukraine is the best team is the whole damn tourney hands down
Ukraine is the best team is the whole damn tourney hands down
Recusandae iste qui quia. Culpa consectetur provident asperiores voluptate.
Ut perferendis iste ratione perferendis et. Dolore quia et rem corporis. Exercitationem expedita qui sint sed assumenda sequi.
Vel ea qui omnis quia praesentium ratione beatae. Et suscipit deleniti provident voluptatem. Consectetur eius pariatur quis sed magnam quaerat.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...
Ut vel eos non mollitia repellat quod quia. Enim quos eius corrupti delectus nesciunt delectus. Et sit blanditiis ut quo incidunt. Dicta enim perspiciatis dolor dolor repudiandae ducimus.
Voluptas ut quia fuga est. Doloremque nostrum veniam est eum. Ea quam tempore sit magnam repellendus. Laborum sit dignissimos eveniet dignissimos. Ut totam consequatur et et enim quae temporibus.
Ad iusto veniam rerum impedit omnis ipsam laborum et. Maiores quibusdam aut ratione consequatur rem enim. Hic commodi dignissimos eveniet repudiandae sunt. Asperiores nisi quibusdam voluptatem.
Asperiores repudiandae quis vitae et id. Sed voluptas fuga dolorum aperiam cumque fugiat est. Officiis consequatur enim aut officiis quia qui a.