Boston Roommate - Starting Summer 2016

Gents,

I'm moving up to Boston in the summer of 2016 for an associate role at a middle market private equity firm and was considering trying to find a roommate. Given Boston's apartment supply constraints (i.e. $4+ a sq.ft for one bedrooms), a 2 bedroom seems to make sense versus a one bedroom (and candidly I don't know a ton of people in Boston so it would be nice to have a roommate).

At this point in time, I've been primarily focused on the Chinatown/Leather district, South End, Backbay, and Cambridge - with an eye towards doorman buildings/new construction (est. 2 bedroom rent to be $3,500-$4,100).

Shoot me a message if you have any interest in learning more or have any words of wisdom.

Thanks!

0 Comments

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Guggenheim Partners 01 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (57) $264
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”