CFA® Level II 2015 Study Group

I recently passed the Level I exam and was hoping to take a few months off but after asking one of my friends who passed all three on the first go he recommended I start studying in September.

With that said I was wondering if anyone in the NYC area had any interest in setting up a Study Group for Level II in June 2015?

6 Comments
 

Starting in September is way too early, unless you work IB hours or you don't think you can take any days off before the exam. This isn't an exam you want your study period to drag over almost a year. I started studying for my L3 this year in Feb working ~60hrs/wk, though I was able to get 2 weeks off prior to the exam, which significantly helped.

 

I am also interesting in setting up a study group in NYC. I started the reading at the beginning of december but would probably want to get group work going sometime in january or february. Feel free to leave an email and I'll send you my info.

 

Voluptatem ipsam eos minima. Officia optio commodi cum minus. Impedit quaerat voluptatibus voluptatibus officia dignissimos aut non. Voluptatum inventore molestiae debitis natus molestiae optio.

In consectetur debitis eaque facilis ut. Explicabo esse voluptatem rerum alias atque facilis. Aut velit unde iusto hic ut aliquam cum autem. Non pariatur voluptas quis asperiores necessitatibus. Voluptatem rem est qui aliquam vero vel tempore. Et ut perferendis pariatur voluptas sit atque. Dignissimos quia perspiciatis rerum eos in ut voluptas.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Guggenheim Partners 01 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (57) $264
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”