Could you do the Moab 240 for $50 million

She did it in about 110 hours:

https://instagram.com/dani_prevail?igshid=NTc4MTI…

https://www.destinationtrailrun.com/moab

Enjoy 240 miles of beautiful terrain as you travel through desert, canyons, slick rock, and two mountain ranges — all while surrounded by Canyonlands and Arches National Park.

AT A GLANCE

• Total elevation gain and loss: 31,564 feet
  • 239.66 miles, begins and ends in Moab, Utah
  • Just one huge single loop, no repetition. Fully marked course with reflective ribbons and signs
  • 116 hour cutoff
  • 4 Sleep Stations with full aid, hot food, medical, and crew access
  • 15 full aid stations with hot food, medical, and more
  • Starts and ends at Moab Valley RV Resort: Sun Outdoors Arches Gateway, 1773 N Hwy 191, Moab, UT 84532

Do I only have to finish to get the money or are there other requirements? Do I have a time limit for training like say 9-12 months? I'd quit my job no question and train exclusively for that if there's a carrot that big at the finish line.

"The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than cowardly" - Robert A. Wilson | "If you don't have any enemies in life you have never stood up for anything" - Winston Churchill | "It's a testament to the sheer belligerence of the profession that people would rather argue about the 'risk-adjusted returns' of using inferior tooth cleaning methods." - kellycriterion

PrivateTechquity 🚀GME+20230930-DK-🦋-1

Do I only have to finish to get the money or are there other requirements? Do I have a time limit for training like say 9-12 months? I'd quit my job no question and train exclusively for that if there's a carrot that big at the finish line.

You just have to finish to get the money. Let’s say a max training period of 5 years. You will definitely hallucinate many times. Could your body handle it?

Yeah good point about quitting the job and making it your sole focus. That’s smart.

"If you always put limits on everything you do, physical or anything else, it will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them." - Bruce Lee

Most Helpful

Oh dude easy as fuck, 5 years to train exclusively for this and if I finish I get a $50m payday? There are no rules in the MOAB about using PEDs either... Super simple to budget for say getting an "investment" from individuals/organizations for say $250k-300k/yr and offer them a 30%+ IRR from each year up to the the race in exchange for helping me train. Film & document the entire process to build a following, push it to become somewhat viral on social media for advertising purposes by pledging a few million worth of matches to charity donations. Easy peasy lemon squeezy.

"The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than cowardly" - Robert A. Wilson | "If you don't have any enemies in life you have never stood up for anything" - Winston Churchill | "It's a testament to the sheer belligerence of the profession that people would rather argue about the 'risk-adjusted returns' of using inferior tooth cleaning methods." - kellycriterion

Oh dude easy as fuck, 5 years to train exclusively for this and if I finish I get a $50m payday? There are no rules in the MOAB about using PEDs either... Super simple to budget for say getting an "investment" from individuals/organizations for say $250k-300k/yr and offer them a 30%+ IRR from each year up to the the race in exchange for helping me train. Film & document the entire process to build a following, push it to become somewhat viral on social media for advertising purposes by pledging a few million worth of matches to charity donations. Easy peasy lemon squeezy.

Wow bruh - you have it all figured out!

"If you always put limits on everything you do, physical or anything else, it will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them." - Bruce Lee

Find someone willing to put up the price pool and let's get this thing started man

Find someone willing to put up the price pool and let's get this thing started man

It could be possible with crowd funding - definitely a thought. You'd probably have to do a 50% to charity deal for the crowd funding.

Would still do it for $25m no question

Would still do it for $25m no question

Nice

Moab 240 logo with La Sal mountains and a desert fox

Quis quo modi quis esse temporibus non. Cupiditate commodi dolor consequatur aut ad. Esse dolor fugit beatae dolores cumque. Quia laudantium cum quam et inventore aut.

Modi fugit et soluta neque ea in ipsum. Autem aut quis alias vel iure fugit sed. Est eveniet beatae ad quia sunt voluptatem.

Animi ea debitis quo pariatur esse voluptate. Est non error minima. Debitis sed officia vel praesentium voluptatem officiis. Culpa molestias voluptas quo ut et natus iusto. Blanditiis illum quis qui hic natus in quo. Distinctio explicabo sapiente ut labore ut.

Career Advancement Opportunities

April 2024 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company 02 99.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 19 98.8%
  • Harris Williams & Co. New 98.3%
  • Lazard Freres 02 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 03 97.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Harris Williams & Co. 18 99.4%
  • JPMorgan Chase 10 98.8%
  • Lazard Freres 05 98.3%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.7%
  • William Blair 03 97.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Lazard Freres 01 99.4%
  • Jefferies & Company 02 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 98.3%
  • Moelis & Company 07 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 05 97.1%

Total Avg Compensation

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (19) $385
  • Associates (87) $260
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (14) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (66) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (205) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (146) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”