DOW 13,000
From the guys on your desk/pen to your barista...everyone seems to have an opinion about it today. So, I figured I create an open thread. 14,000, flat for a while, or two handed sell?
From the guys on your desk/pen to your barista...everyone seems to have an opinion about it today. So, I figured I create an open thread. 14,000, flat for a while, or two handed sell?
| +19 | How do we get as sharp as possible? | 9 | 17h |
| +17 | Q&A | Analyst | 8 | 2d |
| +14 | Best way to kill time? | 9 | 10h |
| +12 | Upselling yourself when you’re unqualified | 1 | 1d |
| +5 | Deciding what Keyboard is the best | 12 | 1d |
| 0 | Analyst Y1 - Messed up In First Week | 0 | 3d |
Career Resources
If you guys could all just PM me your answers, I'll give you an SB. I'll average the opinions to determine the correct future Dow value. I'll use that info to get rich, and I will of course give you all a cut.
Down to 12,700 for a bit... then 15,000 by this time next year,
lmao down to 5000 by next year. don't be fooled fools.
If your stocks go to infinity and your currency goes to 0 how much money did you make?
Not again, if the economy crashes, I am moving to canada. Heard they have a more stable economy.
Dolorem et excepturi ratione et. Fugit atque vero quia ut suscipit quod. Quibusdam harum possimus et fuga quia expedita. Voluptatem et similique ipsam est voluptatibus vero dolorem voluptatem.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...