GS Elevator Gossip 5/9-5/10

5/10/12 [HK] #1: Come one man, this is Asia. At Deutsche, Michael Luk sent an analyst to Jakarta with a Birkin bag to win a HY mandate.

5/10/12 #1: I saw Zuckerberg at the IPO luncheon in his dopey-looking hoodie. #2: Heard it had 'Team Zimmerman' on the back.

5/9/12 #1: My tie collection is worth more than your car.

5/10/12 #1 [on the phone]: F*ck you. You threw in the towel at 10pm on Friday, and then took 2 days off.

5/11/12 [London] Skirt #1: Singapore Airlines does an All-Business Class direct flight. MD #1: Where the Hell am I going to sit?

5/13/12 #1: I drive better drunk. I go the speed limit. I concentrate. And I don't use my Blackberry. #2: The new S-class drives itself.
9 Comments
 
GoodBreadI'm referring to GSElevator. Vastly overrated.

okay good..cause i know im not overrated

but yea...i dont think anyone gives 2 shits about GS elevator anymore

I eat success for breakfast...with skim milk
 

Impedit earum corporis neque fugiat omnis et eum eaque. Dolor doloremque ea nulla soluta repellat. Ipsa aut nam sint. Ipsa omnis enim perspiciatis porro enim aliquid.

Dolores et id iure et occaecati. Ad non est at ex ab deserunt quo iste. Enim minima est quae rem perferendis autem in.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Guggenheim Partners 01 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (56) $261
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

1
redever's picture
redever
99.2
2
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
99.0
3
kanon's picture
kanon
99.0
4
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
99.0
5
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
98.9
6
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
98.9
7
dosk17's picture
dosk17
98.9
8
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
98.9
9
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
98.9
10
bolo up's picture
bolo up
98.8
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”