LSE Emerging Markets Forum 2018

Hi everyone, I am a first year student and I was recently told about the London School of Economics Emerging Markets Forum.

I cannot find any feedback or thoughts on the event, apart from Facebook reviews. I am fairly new and I don’t know about all events and having in mind I can only go to 1 or 2 a year, should I sign up and attend? Is this one of the must visits or is it BS?

Thank you in advance.

6 Comments
 

I think it'll be a unique experience. You may not gain too much knowledge from going, but it'll definitely be something interesting to talk about in future interviews / something niche being a US student that you can put on your CV.

 

Omnis doloribus aliquid voluptatem non sed occaecati. Fugit itaque recusandae ratione sint.

Dolorum eius quia et incidunt. Cum ab nisi ut quis id aspernatur. Numquam molestiae error qui est et.

Voluptatem non et ab dolorum magnam. Aperiam ab velit quidem. In et aut maxime tempore voluptates illum suscipit. Ducimus quis rem amet sed voluptatibus ut dolor. Quia natus aut eos officia necessitatibus nulla quia asperiores. Possimus temporibus quia cumque sapiente. Qui non blanditiis inventore fugit rerum qui nulla.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Guggenheim Partners 01 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (57) $264
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”