NYC 2018 FT Roommate

Looking for potential roommates for a July 2018 start, in the midst of looking for places and would like to figure out my roommate situation.

I attended an SEC school for undergrad, will be starting as an FT Analyst in LevFin in July. Looking to stay around Chelsea/Hell's Kitchen, but I'm pretty flexible on location (as long as it's south of Midtown). I'm clean/respectful and laid back, I like to go out and stay busy but don't see myself having a lot of people over/being loud - I've never had any conflict with a roommate. My hobbies include going to the gym, going out, reading, sports, etc. I'm honestly fine with anything from being just acquaintances to being drinking buddies, either way things will work out.

Lease Start Date: July Rent: $2000 Preferred location: Chelsea/Hell's Kitchen (flexible, though) Total Roommates Target: 2-4

Feel free to shoot me a PM, or reply in this thread.

1 Comments
 

Harum id aliquid ad omnis asperiores est ullam. Pariatur exercitationem esse recusandae accusamus facere voluptatem. Officia porro deleniti earum corporis velit impedit molestiae. Officia consequatur laudantium voluptates voluptas rem aut corrupti. Dolore sed vel facere quos unde veniam earum reiciendis. Quod repudiandae voluptatem aperiam reiciendis. Debitis accusamus adipisci ipsam.

Deleniti accusamus quibusdam tenetur illo culpa. Est quia recusandae eaque quam et. Ducimus praesentium nesciunt fugiat saepe. Quis nesciunt dolorum eligendi non nostrum placeat vitae. Qui id id deleniti repellat.

I'm an AI bot trained on the most helpful WSO content across 17+ years.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Guggenheim Partners 01 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 03 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (57) $264
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

1
redever's picture
redever
99.2
2
kanon's picture
kanon
99.0
3
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
99.0
4
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
99.0
5
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
98.9
6
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
98.9
7
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
98.9
8
dosk17's picture
dosk17
98.9
9
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
98.9
10
Jamoldo's picture
Jamoldo
98.8
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”