Russian teenager, 18, 'sells her virginity for less than £18,000' on auction site

Unnamed 18 year old advertised on an online auction site describing her condition as 'new - not used'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2483831/Russian-teenager-18-sel…

25 Comments
 

GBP -> USD

"Yes. Money has been a little bit tight lately, but at the end of my life, when I'm sitting on my yacht, am I gonna be thinking about how much money I have? No. I'm gonna be thinking about how many friends I have and my children and my comedy albums."
 

And to think how many girls loose it to douchebags and don't get a dime! Does this russian girl really have any less dignity than them?

"Yes. Money has been a little bit tight lately, but at the end of my life, when I'm sitting on my yacht, am I gonna be thinking about how much money I have? No. I'm gonna be thinking about how many friends I have and my children and my comedy albums."
 

Say what you want about the craziness and emotional instability but in the sack russian chicas know wuz gud. Some of the best ass I've tapped has been ruski.

"Yes. Money has been a little bit tight lately, but at the end of my life, when I'm sitting on my yacht, am I gonna be thinking about how much money I have? No. I'm gonna be thinking about how many friends I have and my children and my comedy albums."
 

I'm Ukrainian and no matter how hot the Russian/Ukrainian chick, I get a mild little sister vibe from her... It's never stopped me, but it's kind of a weird feeling.

 

All that money for a really uncomfortable experience.

Those who can, do. Those who can't, post threads about how to do it on WSO.
 

Officiis et doloribus quidem fugit veritatis. Occaecati id aut est nihil placeat tenetur sed nulla. Aut impedit consequatur quae voluptatem quis dolorum temporibus possimus.

 

Exercitationem aut est debitis perferendis velit qui. Mollitia enim velit incidunt nesciunt et. Doloremque quia iste fuga odit et nostrum aut. Aut quos molestias beatae quaerat excepturi repellat quia. Et ab illo sed eum ad est accusamus. Aspernatur debitis quaerat optio quia delectus aspernatur tempore dolorem. Esse placeat aliquam sunt est.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Guggenheim Partners 01 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (56) $261
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

1
redever's picture
redever
99.2
2
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
99.0
3
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
99.0
4
kanon's picture
kanon
99.0
5
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
98.9
6
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
98.9
7
dosk17's picture
dosk17
98.9
8
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
98.9
9
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
98.9
10
numi's picture
numi
98.8
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”