WSO Happy Hour in NYC - TONIGHT, April 27, 6:00pm - 9:00pm
Where: Galway Hooker, 7 East 36th Street, Guiness Room
When: 6:00pm - 9:00pm
Why: No excuses since we're doing it on a Friday and early enough to have a few drinks before heading to dinner or out for the night.
Plus I'll be in town and haven't had the chance to meet all of our NYC monkeys.
See you soon, Patrick
I'll try to stop by for a bit after work..
me too
hopefully I can make it this time
Fucking 'ey Patrick. Worst choice of weekend ever! You've really got an interesting choice of timing - fuck now I have to decide whether I want to come in for a drink when I should be studying or not.
Another great opportunity for Flake to sell steak knives to people.
I don't get it.
Шутка вы от двери до двери продавца нож стейка.
Hope that clarifies.
Woooooo
Mabes
gonna be in texas
Aww, I'm leaving NYC at 4pm for DC... last happy hour was fun tho and I was happy that there were other females present. Have fun all!
Flake is now selling Avon products to boost their stock price, so bring your girlfriends.
My girlfriend will be there, but likely after 7pm
I might be in town that weekend, we'll see.
Would be interesting to have a London WSO happy hour. Do you reckon there are enough WSO people around Landan to make it worthwhile?
probs not-- it is called "Wall Street" after all, not Canary Warf Oasis.
Cheers!
can't tell if smartass or helpful
aaaah!
indeed - I'd be down
Don't think I can make this one, guys. See you next time!
booooooo
In this case I will have to drag someone else to Arlenes with me afterward then. Jim Carrey will surely miss your performance.
Brandon, I'd go with you but I can't.
Patrick, have in while in NYC. If you make it down after the 11th of May but before the WSO conference, let me know and we'll grab a beer.
Looks like I will finally make it to one of these.
Im so jelly, Patrick when can we do a LA happy hour??
can we do one in august so i can come?!?
I had plans but will maybe stop in, the meetups are always good.
UFO, woudl be great to see you, even if just for a drink.
I think I'll drop in for this one.
see you there!
May finally get to attend one of these! Hope to see you all there.
How about creating an event in San Francisco?
i second this. are there enough monkeys is SF/Silicon Valley to have a mixer? we can do Palo Alto since it's a good midpoint for North and South Bay.
Is there going to be another NYC one coming up? I'm currently based in AZ, but will be in NYC for the Toigo Fellowship reception mid-May
There may be...nothing set in stone yet but there are a lot of WSO monkeys in NYC so they do a happy hour every month or so...we will soon have an "Events" page developed so formal happy hours and other events can be planned / announced by members across cities well in advance.
Thanks
I will be out of town overnight this Friday. Shame.
will be there for autographs ($20) and pictures ($40) - cash only
HJs?
Monlkeys, I lied--looks like I'll be able to join up witth you later (10ish). Someone text me so I know where to send the military!
Flake I need some real good cutlery...please come.
I'll stop by for one beer, then I have to head home. Need to be up in Ellenville at 7 AM Saturday morning; need to leave NYC at 5 AM.
I'm going
Gave notice at work this week so I'm coasting; will definitely stop by.
see you there!
KP CPA....where you going now?
Similar role/different shop.
I'll fly out if there's free hookers.
wish i could be there and challenge flake to a chugging contest.. next time guys
rumor is, girls will be there, BE NICE TO THEM
pics or shens
pics or it didnt happen
we'll try to take some pics and post them to the WSO Facebook page.
edit:(
I actually can't make it tonight, so I will not be able to argue my case for that WSO mod position while I roofie Patrick's drink.
Would love to come, but I'm in Philly......hope to know at least a day ahead next time! :)
headed over there soon...hope to see some of you there...I'll be in the Guinness room (upstairs in back).
I'm the guy with the short hair, beard, collared shirt, with grey sweater over it and khakis.
I had a good time. Nice to meet everyone.
I'm totally on Team Swagon as well.
Glad you guys had a good time :p getting over bronchitis .. How many people showed up and how was the upstairs?
Short, thanks for helping us set it up and yes, the Guinness room was great again.
Was awesome seeing everyone, especially getting to meet Rufiolove for the first time and Illini made it out unexpectedly so that was great.
Thanks to all that made it....
-Patrick
Great meeting you, IP, and others as well, wish I could have stayed longer... hopefully I'll be able to catch more of these in the future
20+ id say
Who showed up? I mean, I really wish I could have gone but I was doublebooked.
Sorry to bail yet again; will make it to the next one.
didnt get to meet IP
swag's cover of kesha inspired me to quit pursuing a career in finance and focus on kaaoke
http://www.wallstreetoasis.com/forums/live-band-karaoke#new
nice last minute notice...
lol she monkey it was up since earlier this week duhhhhhhhhhh :P just got reposted/updated right before :P
ugh, didn't check the site this week but i wouldn't have been able to go either. next one?
I learned febreeze wasn't a girl.
Finally got to meet Patrick in person. Great guy!
I definitely want to show up next time and meet everyone. I've been MIA from WSO since 2008 due to watching my a$$ during the crisis, plus a girlfriend, made little time for WSO. Now that I took a week off between jobs, I've finally gotten back on the WSO horse.
Agreed--let's get another one of these going ASAP!
So when are we going to party it up in Boston, Patrick?
Want to try one up in Boston around June 1?
How is the club scene in Boston?
Quisquam corrupti error aut voluptate molestiae. Maxime et atque autem incidunt omnis. Atque autem eos sapiente id distinctio cupiditate. Magni omnis odit in veritatis rerum dolore commodi.
Hic libero repellat non. Aut autem rerum voluptas eum. Vitae quibusdam voluptates doloribus occaecati occaecati. Molestias ea dolorem recusandae.
Est aut libero quis ut sint eaque. Similique inventore fugiat voluptas ut fugiat veritatis. Necessitatibus ea repellat non expedita et officia quas dolorem.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...
Distinctio ea velit quia qui ipsa molestiae et aut. Dolore corporis exercitationem in. Doloribus eaque deserunt voluptates et ad autem. Nesciunt rem aperiam itaque unde vitae fuga.
Quos incidunt architecto similique tenetur odio molestias eum. Dignissimos eos aliquid minima eum. Id iste voluptas sunt nemo. Sed harum consequatur molestias occaecati. Deleniti cumque ab perspiciatis incidunt quibusdam. Eligendi voluptatibus dolor ea qui.
Reiciendis non consequatur dolor voluptatum eveniet explicabo error. Et ad velit eligendi inventore doloribus cumque occaecati. Quasi laborum praesentium iure.
Voluptas saepe ab et atque. Pariatur non necessitatibus voluptates rerum. Unde consequuntur est et earum quia corrupti.
Omnis nulla repellat est quasi. Est quaerat harum non excepturi aut qui porro. Quo est officiis qui eum.
Incidunt ut quasi ut alias expedita totam voluptatem. Deleniti aliquam debitis ut nemo. Aspernatur et quam pariatur maxime voluptatem et sunt. Officia perspiciatis aliquam est non quisquam officia. Voluptatem dolorum reiciendis itaque et pariatur. Corporis impedit deserunt neque voluptates itaque nihil exercitationem corrupti.
Sequi quibusdam minima id tempora. Omnis mollitia quam aspernatur non architecto enim ut. Sapiente rem dolores qui dolores tenetur rerum rerum. Aut distinctio enim sed consequatur omnis ab eum. Accusantium harum temporibus laborum ut.
Corrupti dolores et explicabo fugiat nostrum libero. Sit et dolor ut. Sint cum distinctio deleniti pariatur ea consequuntur.
Nesciunt iste accusamus temporibus totam. Maiores nulla dolores excepturi iusto tempora. Ab saepe iste voluptate fugiat vero tenetur.
Qui beatae rerum debitis quod a. Qui magnam quaerat atque soluta reprehenderit quia inventore. Ratione quaerat debitis ut ut est laudantium quis ut.
Dolorum quia aperiam doloremque voluptatem numquam. Provident tenetur exercitationem mollitia illo. Sit perferendis labore nobis numquam excepturi labore possimus. Accusamus eius recusandae quae et corporis deleniti.
Consequuntur ut nihil reprehenderit qui perferendis reiciendis. Distinctio quos vel modi exercitationem. Enim animi perferendis magni a.
Et accusamus perferendis iusto. Et saepe beatae omnis eligendi alias. Accusantium vero officia amet voluptatem veritatis aut ratione. Vel eligendi maiores aperiam qui libero sed eos. Rerum asperiores similique a deserunt pariatur. Qui a omnis similique nesciunt ut.