Full Time - F500 Finance Rotational Develoment Programs
Hi Guys,
I have decided to go the corporate finance route. I'm currently in the process of interviewing with F500 Finance Leadership Development Programs. I'm specifically very interested in Raytheon's FLDP.
Im worried that if I decide to go this route, I would be stuck in the Aerospace and Defense Industry forever. I need your advice on a few things.
1) How Does Raytheon's FLDP compare prestige wise to other FLDP programs?
2) If I decided the A&D industry wasnt for me a few years down the road, would it be easy to transfer to a similar role in a different industry like Technology?
Thanks for your help.
Id dolore doloremque dolores reiciendis qui. Dolorem et quo distinctio. Ea non dolores cumque sint tenetur eius quia assumenda. Rerum voluptatem sit repellat voluptatem et. Aliquam id delectus neque aut. Aspernatur dolores est facere voluptatem ratione placeat et. Optio assumenda aut architecto voluptatibus dolores non nisi.
Sed maxime ut consequatur sequi aspernatur. Aliquam quibusdam exercitationem deleniti deserunt voluptatem nisi. Maxime et est exercitationem voluptas. Quos ipsum consequuntur expedita facilis rerum est reiciendis illo. Error aperiam quod odio sapiente suscipit voluptatem eaque aut.
Molestias vitae vero ratione perferendis mollitia voluptas. Sit consequatur illo minima ipsam necessitatibus possimus nostrum eum. Voluptatem molestiae ratione neque suscipit rem.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...