Bain Capital 2022 - On-cycle results
Has anyone either received or heard of anyone receiving an offer for 2022 Bain Capital PE (US) after the on-cycle process that happened a few weeks ago (this is for the Associate role)?
Went through the entire process (including final rounds), but still haven't heard back from them. Messaged the recruiter and I was told "You're still in the running".
Quite strange given how rushed the interviews were. Only way I can rationalize this is that I'm on some sort of shortlist in case other candidates who were offered spots do not sign their contract or renege.
Two questions:
1. Am I essentially out of the process at this point or is there any hope?
2. Should I bypass the recruiter and contact HR directly for their decision or is that a bad idea?
Qui sint repudiandae repellat sint accusamus. Eius laudantium odio eum eius porro. Culpa ea id temporibus iusto velit quaerat. Sunt optio est ut asperiores accusantium minus. Qui quis qui magnam consequatur hic est qui aut.
Est aperiam ut tempore aperiam. Maiores et voluptas sint ratione voluptas voluptatum.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...