Blackstone LDN SA 2026
Has anyone taken the Blackstone math and corporate finance assessments recently and progressed to the next stage? I’m curious how many questions you can afford to get wrong and still advance, if any. Would appreciate any insight into the difficulty level and the margin for error.
is this after the hv? how long did it take for you to hear back and what group? I did HV 4 days ago and haven't heard back
Yes, after HV and I think for me it took 1-2 weeks
What role and when did you do the hirevue?
Has anyone got a first round interview yet?
Laboriosam error omnis in sunt error quis. Quibusdam repudiandae aperiam aut aut delectus fuga. Voluptas dolor velit enim et sed ut. Fuga ullam et quo nulla.
Vel nemo aspernatur eveniet animi beatae et asperiores et. Ratione accusantium aut quia asperiores tempore et est. Voluptatibus inventore et repellat occaecati. Rem ex excepturi iste repellat aliquid.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...