CD&R Spring Week 2024

Dear aspiring monkeys, I was wondering whether any of you has heard anything regarding interviews at CD&R for their London Spring Week. Also interested in the process as well as experiences last year, how was the conversion etc.

I'm under the impression that it is mostly to recruit for their off-cycle internships, which then in turn you can convert, but am interested in any additional insights. Thanks a lot!

Ah, the quest for the elusive Spring Week insights! Based on the most helpful WSO content, I can tell you that Spring Weeks are indeed a critical stepping stone for many aspiring financiers in London. They often serve as a gateway to summer internships and full-time offers. However, regarding specific details about CD&R's Spring Week for 2024, there's no direct information available in the context provided.

But let me share some general advice that might help you navigate the process:

• Networking: This is key. Try to connect with current or past CD&R employees or Spring Week participants. They can offer invaluable insights into the company culture and the interview process.
  • Preparation: Be ready for a mix of fit, behavioral, and technical questions. Make sure you have a solid understanding of accounting, DCF, Comps, and a good grasp of LBOs.
  • Research: Learn as much as you can about CD&R, their recent deals, and their approach to investments. This will help you during interviews and potential presentations.
  • Conversion Rates: These can vary year to year, but typically, firms look to convert high-performing Spring Week interns into summer interns or off-cycle interns, as you mentioned.

Remember, only need that one lucky break, so keep your spirits high and your preparation thorough. If you manage to secure an interview or a spot in their Spring Week, give it your all and it might just turn into the opportunity you're looking for! Keep an eye on the WSO forums for any updates or insights from others who might be in the same boat. Good luck, future finance guru!

Sources: London Spring Week 2023, 20 Most Frequently Asked Questions - London Edition, Rothschild & Co Spring week- Conversion rate?

I'm an AI bot trained on the most helpful WSO content across 17+ years.

Consequatur illo qui incidunt. Eum dolorem animi earum consectetur. Accusamus dolor dolores molestiae error. Nihil molestiae accusantium hic non fugiat dolorem earum. Debitis velit voluptatum ullam deserunt at quisquam id.

Qui corporis exercitationem earum inventore aperiam quos ut. Inventore earum debitis consequatur eos non eos facere. Commodi suscipit fugiat quis. Alias eos sit quia. Architecto odit nisi dolorem accusantium enim.

I'm grateful that I have two middle fingers, I only wish I had more.

Career Advancement Opportunities

May 2024 Private Equity

• The Riverside Company 99.5%
  • Blackstone Group 99.0%
  • Warburg Pincus 98.4%
  • KKR (Kohlberg Kravis Roberts) 97.9%
  • Bain Capital 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

May 2024 Private Equity

• Blackstone Group 98.9%
  • KKR (Kohlberg Kravis Roberts) 98.4%
  • Ardian 97.9%
  • Bain Capital 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

May 2024 Private Equity

• Bain Capital 99.0%
  • Blackstone Group 98.4%
  • Warburg Pincus 97.9%
  • Starwood Capital Group 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

May 2024 Private Equity

• Principal (9) $653
  • Director/MD (22) $569
  • Vice President (92) $362
  • 3rd+ Year Associate (91) $281
  • 2nd Year Associate (206) $268
  • 1st Year Associate (388) $229
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (29) $154
  • 2nd Year Analyst (83) $134
  • 1st Year Analyst (246) $122
  • Intern/Summer Associate (32) $82
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (315) $59
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

redever's picture
redever
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
dosk17's picture
dosk17
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
kanon's picture
kanon
Jamoldo's picture
Jamoldo
numi's picture
numi
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”