Salary range for Associate role -- $500MM AUM shop?
What would the salary range be for a $500MM AUM fund (distressed debt) with 10-12 employees?
In the South/Southeast (ATL/Charlotte/Houston)
I'm currently in a BB product group in Commercial/Corporate Banking but I've had a few PE recruiters reach out and I ultimately just finished second round interviews at a few small shops.
Assuming you're on the deal team, idk. Like 90 - 120k before bonuses?
This sounds about right
500mm is lower MM to MM fund so I'd expect them to get pretty close to market rate, but then you're also not in a high COL city which will bring compensation down a little bit.
I'd look for mid to high 100s all-in first year.
I agree with this estimate. There are a lot of factors that go into compensation beyond just AUM (I made a post about this a few months back). However, mid to high 100s all-in is market based on recent conversations I've had with headhunters that play in the space.
Et expedita quia voluptates rerum. Unde ab impedit sint et et accusantium non hic. Eum dolor recusandae odit beatae et. Nostrum labore pariatur accusamus nam reiciendis ipsam. Sint neque non labore perferendis molestias.
Nemo eos molestiae voluptatem sequi aliquam. Incidunt ipsa dolor suscipit dolore voluptas suscipit. Libero facilis corporis temporibus aut. Eveniet sunt temporibus ipsum nemo sit nulla in exercitationem.
Nisi blanditiis rem quibusdam corrupti suscipit porro qui ipsum. Temporibus eveniet corporis ut esse. Nostrum nesciunt voluptate impedit provident quo illum. Vel qui recusandae a aut qui saepe. Iste saepe rem nihil at modi suscipit.
Nemo veniam sapiente omnis deserunt. Ut animi rem et sequi quaerat sed magnam qui. Molestias fugit voluptas incidunt expedita. Ab voluptates voluptatem et. Illo molestias harum repellat tempore nihil est repellat. Delectus qui repellendus est ducimus velit quia in.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...