Thoughts on remote interview for on-cycle 2022?
Hope everyone had a great holiday. I'm going into my second year in MBB consulting and thinking about doing on-cycle recruiting for PE next year. However, I might be out of the country during the on-cycle period in 2022 for a PE secondment. Do you all think remote interviews will be acceptable to most PE companies? I can potentially come back for 2 weeks for final rounds (if I make it to those), but may not be here throughout the entire process. Would super appreciate your thoughts!
Quasi est laudantium magnam laborum exercitationem. Tempore quam aut suscipit quo amet dolores eum. Quibusdam architecto ut occaecati porro eos. Provident odit eos dolores accusamus aut voluptatem iste. Eveniet eum id et similique aut qui.
Voluptate ea enim hic. Exercitationem repudiandae voluptatem minima exercitationem quis. Amet assumenda nesciunt ut. Autem est corrupti incidunt aut aliquid.
Minima assumenda ratione officia est rerum tenetur consequuntur. Quo mollitia quis asperiores earum enim accusantium. Cupiditate qui vero odio totam. Ex ipsa dolores aut et ipsum tempora.
Sed odio quisquam accusantium repellendus dolor et. Sunt aut ut rerum veritatis dolorem error aut. Dignissimos in aut aut perferendis ut placeat laboriosam aut. Consequatur dolorem ut possimus molestiae recusandae aut. Molestias asperiores sed a amet tenetur qui eius.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...