Laid off - what to do?
So, short story of my life
- Based in continental Europe;
- MSc in target university. Always have massive interest for real estate;
- Ended up in a top development shop in my country, doing acquisition and AM;
- years - now getting depressed at home for the last 4 months;
- Local market is super small and basically stagnant. Some AM roles available in companies with "worse" reputation than my ex firm;
- Trying sooooo hard to move to London to preserve what's left of my career. I have a recruiters' pokedex in my mind, I've reached out to basically all of them. Same with all my contacts - nothing happened;
- Had some interviews but couldn't get the job because;
- No sponsorship.
- No pan-European experience (no shit, don't know where you can have pan-European exposure if you're not in the UK)
- For REIB roles, no REIB experience. Fair enough there, nothing to argue
- Limited asset class exposure in my former role (e.g. no exposure to logistics or office)
- I fear that being unemployed may be seen as a red flag for someone;
Any suggestions? I'm 27, don't think it makes sense to pursue a MSc in London (and I don't have money for an).
Open to provide more details. Not that I'm expecting life changing suggestions, it was just about lashing out
Danke (edit: I'm not actually from Germany, I just like to say Danke)