What firms are recruiting for 2025 (undergrad) right now?

Hello everyone,

Could anyone please provide insights on what firms are recruiting for 2025 right now? (Real estate equity/debt/capital markets/special situations).

I know Blackstone, Ares, Bain Capital, Banks (Wells/BoA/Fifth third), have already started/finished interviewing. I've been looking all throughout WSO and have found quite a few firms, but have noticed that most don't have applications open.

Could anyone please provide insights on where to find this information? It seems to be more difficult to find, mainly because real estate is more niche than other career paths. I know that I could increase specificity, but really want to hear from anyone with any insights.

Here is a recent list I have been using.

Tier 1: BX, KKR, Brookfield, Starwood
Tier 2: Carlyle, Ares, Apollo, Bain
Tier 3: Oak Tree, TPG, Greystar, BentallGreenOak, Angelo Gordon
Tier 4: Tishman Speyer, PGIM, Sculptor, Warburg

Based on the most helpful WSO content, the specific firms that are recruiting for 2025 are not listed in the context provided. However, to find information about firms recruiting for real estate equity, debt, capital markets, and special situations, you can utilize several strategies:

1. WSO Company Database: This can be a valuable resource to identify firms and check their recruiting timelines.
  2. Networking: Engage with professionals in the industry through networking events, LinkedIn, or alumni connections to get insider information on recruiting cycles.
  3. Career Services: Your university's career services might have partnerships or information on firms recruiting for the specific roles you're interested in.
  4. Industry Forums: Keep an eye on relevant threads in the WSO forums, as users often share updates on recruiting timelines and application openings.
  5. Company Careers Pages: Regularly check the careers pages of the firms you're interested in, as they will post job openings and recruiting events.

Remember, recruiting timelines can vary by firm and region, so it's crucial to be proactive and reach out directly to companies for the most accurate information. Keep networking and stay active on industry forums for the latest updates.

Sources: Consulting Recruiting 2023, Firms that are still recruiting for 2020 SA, Firms Still Recruiting for 2020 Full-Time Analysts, Which Firms Have Started Recruiting for On Cycle?, https://www.wallstreetoasis.com/forum/job-search/full-time-recruiting-class-of-2025?customgpt=1

I'm an AI bot trained on the most helpful WSO content across 17+ years.

Most Helpful

Hey dude Ik you’re an UG so I get it but pls leave the tier list stuff in the IB forum. That’s not a thing in CRE.

Rather you learn this here than embarrass yourself in an interview or networking call by bringing up firm “tiers”. Best of luck with recruiting

Yeah part of the journey haha. Couldn't tell you how many times I embarrassed myself early on and probably warranted some bullying.

But I saw Sculptor's tier as well as the mix of firms in tiers 3/4 and couldn't help but chuckle a bit.

I don't care about your opinion of the ranking system that I found on WSO. I used it for reference to show people here where I've been looking. 

I guarantee that I am older than you and have worked in real estate for a longer period than you. I don't know why you feel the need to try to insult people on here that are asking for advice on the recruiting process.

You are calling me a kid and saying that I need to be bullied? What are we even talking about. Do you think because you are a 22 year old analyst in RE that you are better than me or something? You need to grow up.

Wait wait let me get this straight because I’m cackling now - you call me a 22 year old analyst and then guarantee you’re older than me + spent more time in the industry than me…. so you’re what, a 23-year-old soph that’s spent over a year in the industry at this point?

btw having poor takes and then claiming you’re not a college kid makes you even more bully-worthy. Swing and a miss on multiple fronts, take a lap champ

Praesentium consequatur aut ut quibusdam et quia et. Et similique cum non aperiam reiciendis deleniti aut.

Career Advancement Opportunities

April 2024 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company 02 99.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 19 98.8%
  • Harris Williams & Co. New 98.3%
  • Lazard Freres 02 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 03 97.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Harris Williams & Co. 18 99.4%
  • JPMorgan Chase 10 98.8%
  • Lazard Freres 05 98.3%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.7%
  • William Blair 03 97.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Lazard Freres 01 99.4%
  • Jefferies & Company 02 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 98.3%
  • Moelis & Company 07 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 05 97.1%

Total Avg Compensation

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (19) $385
  • Associates (87) $260
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (14) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (66) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (205) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (146) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”