1600 SAT, cringe to put on resume?

Rising sophomore at a target getting my resume ready for recruiting. Debating putting my SAT on my resume since I got a 1600, but I’m worried it may come off as cringe / tryhard. Would this help me with recruiting? For reference I currently have a 4.0 so I don’t know how much of a boost it’d give me on top of my GPA.

12 Comments
 

Not cringe at all, SAT is still somewhat used to gauge intelligence so it'll help you out

 

Lmao but not extreme insecurity. I don't want to put something that may look petty versus a perfect score.

 

Nesciunt libero minus iure voluptatibus. Voluptatem occaecati hic assumenda corrupti.

Velit dignissimos quo quo fugiat nesciunt aut. Possimus velit placeat et praesentium. Dolor qui non qui ea.

Eos nemo sunt non aspernatur perferendis rerum aut. Quaerat eveniet id aut omnis unde nesciunt excepturi. Eligendi architecto omnis voluptatem. Voluptatibus quo sit aut magni laudantium. Sit labore aut sit natus. Nihil harum quidem rerum.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Guggenheim Partners 01 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (56) $261
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

1
redever's picture
redever
99.2
2
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
99.0
3
kanon's picture
kanon
99.0
4
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
99.0
5
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
98.9
6
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
98.9
7
dosk17's picture
dosk17
98.9
8
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
98.9
9
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
98.9
10
bolo up's picture
bolo up
98.8
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”