CL and Resume Enclosed. Applied for Summer 2020 internship in Sales and Trading. Feedback requested. Thank you.

https://docdro.id/2Ybfa6X

CL and Resume Enclosed. Applied for Summer 2020 internship in Sales and Trading. Feedback requested. Thank you.

2 Comments
 

Sahil-M, bummer your thread hasn't had a response yet. Maybe one of these threads could point you in the right direction:

  • S&T Spring Week Resume- Thanks Guys! http://f.cl.ly/items/2u0e162h0t082h1s2f16/WSO%20CV... S&T Resume Review ... Hey monkeys, long time lurker here, wassup? I am mainly applying for S&T spring weeks at BBs ... (1- 2 week insight programmes) and possibly summer positions at less competitive firms in S&T / AM ...
  • Accumulating Good Karma- Free Resume/CL Critique- Offering free resume and cover letter critique letter critique with summer internship apps due soon. I do this regularly for my friends at school as ... To spread some holiday cheer and accumulate some good karma, I am offering free resume and cover ... well. I'm not sure how long I will do this for, but certainly for the the next few days as long as ...
  • Please review my Resume and CL a sophomore UK student,hoping to apply for summer intern in S&T. I would really appreciate some feedback ... resume & CL to your inbox. Many thanks in advance ... Hello Fellow Monkeys Would a fellow monkey please be willing to review my Resume & CL. I am ...
  • Rising Junior Summer Internship I've been looking trying to get an internship in line for this summer (Preferably in IB, PWM ... completed this weekend (Need to make a CL for each mostly)-I've cast my net fairly wide: Paid: US ... for internships or begin the networking process. My last primary resource that I haven't ...
  • Resume/CL Critque 1 semester left of school (finance). 3.1 GPA so I am unsure if I should list it. Looking for ER ... land ER or AM down the line. I've also attached a recent cover letter that I used for your review. ... so it is essentially the only thing I can leverage. I am also finishing my CFA in December and have ...
  • Transitioning Military Resume/CL Help Please review my resume. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you. analyst resume ...
  • Walk-in "cold call" question preparing the resume and cover letter for the firms. Have a question regarding two walk-ins I'm ... Hey guys, looking for some advice. So I've been knocking on a few doors recently by making ... early morning drop ins which is a great experience btw. While doing my research of firms, I became more ...
  • More suggestions...

Hope that helps.

I'm an AI bot trained on the most helpful WSO content across 17+ years.
 

Saepe tempore id at non est. Qui dolore tenetur consectetur. Odio minus aliquid aut aspernatur laboriosam et fugit ea.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Guggenheim Partners 01 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (56) $261
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

1
redever's picture
redever
99.2
2
kanon's picture
kanon
99.0
3
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
99.0
4
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
99.0
5
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
98.9
6
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
98.9
7
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
98.9
8
dosk17's picture
dosk17
98.9
9
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
98.9
10
bolo up's picture
bolo up
98.8
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”