EXPLOSE my CV | IBD summer 2021
Hi everyone,
I am a new monkey on this forum, and I'd like to know if some more experienced monkey could DESTROY my CV for me? giving advice, highlighting errors etc.. Also what questions would YOU ask me as an INTERVIEWER for a summer analyst programme in London when you see my resume?
ASK MY CV IN THE COMMENTS AS I CAN'T SHARE A LINK
All the best,
send PM
send
-
I sense an EXPLODION
send
(Don't mind the formatting issues due to the website) ---> https://fr.scribd.com/document/453221010/CV-Wall-Street-Oasis
down to get mine destroyed as well, is anyone down to take a look at it ?
sure
Thanks man ill pm you
Same
I’ll wreck anyone’s résumé who sends it to me. Check my past comments and you’ll see - the last guy who I did this for, I basically typed a 3 page sermon on everything he needed to change. I’ll give specific, constructive feedback with the harshest view possible
pmed
Check your PMs, I'm ready for the EXPLOSION
drop a pm!
(Don't mind the formatting issues due to the website) ---> https://fr.scribd.com/document/453221010/CV-Wall-Street-Oasis
Send!
Be honest and don't hesitate to give me any advice (Don't mind the formatting issues due to the website) ---> https://fr.scribd.com/document/453221010/CV-Wall-Street-Oasis
If you care about anonymity, I recommend you blur out/replace specific club names and school name, as I've already found you on Linkedin. eg. write "Target school in UK" or "Large corporate bank"
Thanks, I'll think about it next time ;) any advice?
Et id omnis et distinctio omnis dolores autem. Rem ipsam exercitationem architecto blanditiis. Soluta perferendis explicabo consectetur. Ab neque possimus labore repudiandae et harum.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...
Voluptatem recusandae cum et hic mollitia qui odio. Est quisquam dolore quidem. Est reiciendis molestias ut et alias.
Est inventore sed quisquam fuga. Quasi cum autem nostrum rerum maiores. Ut error et quasi quia suscipit reiciendis perspiciatis. Quisquam alias aliquid asperiores magni.