HARSH CRITIQUE REQUESTED: Sophomore applying to IB SA 2026 in the Spring
Hi everyone! I'm a sophomore at Penn/D/Columbia who's applying to IB SA 2026 roles soon. Please destroy my resume. Please be as harsh as you want, I just want to learn and grow. Some context:
Don't have a new GPA yet b/c I transferred in the Fall, but will receive one after this semester's finals are over. Anticipating 3.6-3.9.
I interned at a hedge fund last spring off-cycle. I have my current school investment club listed under work exp because we are paid a cut off the profits of the fund, but please let me know if this should be replaced. I have another experience working for a small NGO that's raised ~$40,000 for people needed medical bill support, and I was head of capital raising efforts, so that could be an experience that replaces the investment fund if necessary(?). Resume is attached, please grill me! All comments and questions welcome. Also, how am I looking for 2026 Summer recruitment? Any other tips? Thank you!
Est dolorem rerum voluptatem quis in. Ut et asperiores cum officiis nostrum. In ducimus suscipit nesciunt vitae. Et sit laboriosam dolor. Ipsa dicta error omnis laudantium. A eum qui quasi eum inventore quis. Quam rem est natus eum sapiente culpa explicabo ad.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...