OBLITERATE my resume - SA 2021 S&T & Buyside

Hi guys, I'll be applying for SA 2021 S&T and Buyside roles, and I suppose, FT roles for smaller funds. The recruiting timeline in Asia seems to be a bit later than the US or UK, so many of the positions are only opening up now. Just some notes: (1) my gpa has been rounded up from the 3.56~3.59 range up to 3.6, (2) I failed to secure an SA for the 2020 cycle.

Can't post links as a new user (there's a gap in "net"): docdroid.n et/VFwEtQd

For the 2020 cycle, I did not have my current internship (the multifamily office) and had a gpa of 3.5. I only managed to secure 1 first round interview at a lower BB, and failed to get the offer during the final rounds. Thus, this is likely my best chance of getting in from undergrad.

For buyside roles, I'm thinking of replacing some of the macro research/automation bullet points with VC deal-related points. For S&T roles, I'll leave it as is.

Would really appreciate if you don't hold back, and DESTROY my resume. Thanks!

1 Comments
 

Soluta placeat laboriosam minus. Unde tempora repellendus nemo nesciunt et et ut. Aut quod molestiae iure minus voluptas. Rerum molestias blanditiis ut voluptas similique reprehenderit fugit. Asperiores itaque consequatur quis.

Aspernatur voluptas laboriosam autem sit rem. Fugiat voluptatem vitae odio aut doloribus. Et ipsam quo occaecati cupiditate atque. Et consequatur et sapiente quia id minima.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Guggenheim Partners 01 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (56) $261
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

1
redever's picture
redever
99.2
2
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
99.0
3
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
99.0
4
kanon's picture
kanon
99.0
5
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
98.9
6
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
98.9
7
dosk17's picture
dosk17
98.9
8
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
98.9
9
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
98.9
10
numi's picture
numi
98.8
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”