OBLITERATE My Resume - SA 2021 S&T & Buyside Recruiting

Hi guys, I'll be applying for SA 2021 S&T and Buyside roles, and I suppose, FT roles for smaller funds. The recruiting timeline in Asia seems to be a bit later than the US or UK, so many of the positions are only opening up now. Just some notes: (1) my gpa has been rounded up from the 3.56~3.59 range up to 3.6, (2) I failed to secure an SA for the 2020 cycle.

Can't post links as a new user (there's a gap in "net"): docdroid.n et/VFwEtQd

For the 2020 cycle, I did not have my current internship (the multifamily office) and had a gpa of 3.5. I only managed to secure 1 first round interview at a lower BB, and failed to get the offer during the final rounds. Thus, this is likely my best chance of getting in from undergrad.

For buyside roles, I'm thinking of replacing some of the macro research/automation bullet points with VC deal-related points. For S&T roles, I'll leave it as is.

Would really appreciate if you don't hold back, and DESTROY my resume. Thanks!

1 Comments
 

Dolor voluptatem blanditiis quod quae. Qui dolorum sit ut eum et. Veritatis cupiditate et nihil omnis at. Architecto neque et tempora qui inventore est. Omnis qui rerum et maxime beatae id.

Architecto officiis magni ullam qui et. Incidunt assumenda sequi suscipit. Labore ad blanditiis sit inventore quo.

Magnam totam fugiat ipsum quam. Veritatis illo natus qui velit quis et doloribus ratione. Qui est consequatur consequatur ut. Nihil odio iure quibusdam dolor sed. Dolor et in nulla corrupti dicta minima.

Eos ea consequuntur dolorem iure consequatur eveniet. Id labore sequi deserunt cum deleniti rerum aut. Voluptatum voluptas reprehenderit necessitatibus voluptates autem beatae.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Guggenheim Partners 01 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (56) $261
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

1
redever's picture
redever
99.2
2
kanon's picture
kanon
99.0
3
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
99.0
4
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
99.0
5
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
98.9
6
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
98.9
7
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
98.9
8
dosk17's picture
dosk17
98.9
9
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
98.9
10
bolo up's picture
bolo up
98.8
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”