Please roast my resume for SA 2021 LDN

Hi, I'm a student in a US School applying to 2021 Summer Analyst IBD and other finance roles in London. I would really appreciate any feedback for my resume/CV. I just finished my most recent internship so I would especially appreciate any tips there.

Thank you in advance!

https://imgur.com/a/iQGyG2Y

4 Comments
 
Most Helpful

hey,

you can include relevant acc&fin modules you took under your uni,

add more numbers into your work experience section, like the specifics of your financial model etc.-  (this is important)

your extracurriculars are nice but you may want to shorten that section a bit. it occupies so much space- and they are all econ-finance related so removing one and adding smt nonfinance may give your cv more character

list your english level- even if you are native.

good luck

 

Hi thanks for the reply. Regarding adding numbers to the work experience section, should i still include specific numbers for the financial model if they are not very impressive (it was a very small project)

 

Aperiam quasi soluta corporis enim nobis. Dolor harum dolores error eos. Soluta nostrum voluptatibus doloribus qui maxime.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Guggenheim Partners 01 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (56) $261
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”