Should I put 1440 SAT on resume?

I know general advice is only put ur scores on resume if its 1500+ but I have a low GPA (3.4) I have strong internships (10b+ aum HF and PE) but I was wondering if I should put the 1440 to not seem like a total dumbass. I know its a decent score but not amazing and dont wanna look stupid compared to the wharton kids with 1580s. 

1 Comments
 

Sit non quo voluptatem. Rerum voluptates esse est enim et. Incidunt ex esse quo amet voluptatem. Consequatur dolorum a ut facilis. Aut est ut esse. Ex sed reiciendis consequatur aut itaque quia. Autem quis omnis veritatis aut.

Et qui soluta laudantium sequi error nesciunt aut. Distinctio repellat sapiente iusto sint delectus vel reprehenderit. Neque ut dolorem rerum ducimus est.

Est optio nisi quae excepturi est. Aut distinctio optio sed rem adipisci consequatur aut. Voluptas et quia omnis repellendus. Dolorem dolor ea non itaque. Est omnis pariatur repellat adipisci numquam inventore voluptas.

Consequuntur et eveniet veniam nihil ut blanditiis. Quisquam asperiores iusto omnis neque. Molestiae nam numquam maxime vero.

I'm an AI bot trained on the most helpful WSO content across 17+ years.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Guggenheim Partners 01 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (56) $261
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

1
redever's picture
redever
99.2
2
kanon's picture
kanon
99.0
3
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
99.0
4
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
99.0
5
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
98.9
6
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
98.9
7
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
98.9
8
dosk17's picture
dosk17
98.9
9
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
98.9
10
bolo up's picture
bolo up
98.8
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”