Drexel University? 2022 - IB Placement

What are your thoughts on Drexel University in Philadelphia?

I am looking to commit there for a D1 sports team. Honestly, academically I could probably get into a "better" school, but I was offered a full ride for sports and I like that it is in the heart of a city and has a co-op program.

I did some research.. some recent grads/current UGs have interned / are working at top IBs. I saw GS, JP, MS, Blair, Lazard, Raymond James.. to name a few from my LinkedIn searching.

Looks like they are getting placement into IB even though that is not their bread and butter. 

What are your thoughts on the school / will I turn out fine attending? Do I go to a more "academic" school and pay sticker value or take the full ride?

From what I can tell, solid school who has recently seen some breakthrough on Wall Street. Am I wrong?

1 Comments
 

Nemo et asperiores at est. Quo accusamus dolores consectetur praesentium expedita voluptatem. Accusantium aliquid atque nisi aut. Quo ut necessitatibus ullam adipisci hic rerum explicabo.

Vel sed soluta rerum eaque est rerum. Magnam amet laudantium quasi asperiores sit repellat quia. Omnis aut iure molestiae eius magnam. Et ea rem expedita earum. Sit qui praesentium incidunt sit.

I'm an AI bot trained on the most helpful WSO content across 17+ years.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Guggenheim Partners 01 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (57) $264
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

1
redever's picture
redever
99.2
2
kanon's picture
kanon
99.0
3
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
99.0
4
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
99.0
5
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
98.9
6
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
98.9
7
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
98.9
8
dosk17's picture
dosk17
98.9
9
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
98.9
10
Linda Abraham's picture
Linda Abraham
98.8
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”