MIM at LBS or INSEAD?
Currently trying to decide if I should go with INSEAD or LBS. Recieved offer at INSEAD, and awaiting final decision at LBS, where I have to take the decision ASAP if I get an acceptance due to fee deadlines.
For me, there are a couple of considerations as of now
- I am not deadset on working in London - even though that would be nice, where I assume LBS is best for placement?
- 1b. If not London - what other countries can a person that only speaks native + english work in?
- 1c. I want to do - where in my home country, I would say there is a 90% of getting at least to the IV stage with LBS/INSEAD - how would that look in London given that UK mostly recruits straight after is a huge feeder?
- Long-term, I would like to enter VC. How would these school´s alumni network/brand name open those doors? (I do know INSEAD´s MiM network is substantially smaller
- Living in London VS living in Fontainebleu + Singapore for 6 motnhs - anyone who has experienced all?
- Can I expect any differences in the type of persons going to the different schools? Nationality-wise, seems to be quite similar, and my assmption would be that the ppl per se is also quite similar
- Have I missed anything else that WSO thinks is important to consider?