Need at least a 630 obviously want best score possible

I am going to Emory law this fall, and I think I want to do the dual MBA program. What are the best online GMAT programs that are cheap too? I learn best with module style training. Learn, apply, review.

Best Response

I used Manhattan, and after my research I think Manhattan / Veritas are the best two prep courses around. I did the self study packets through Manhattan, but I'm sure they have a module based offering as well. Not sure if you need videos to facilitate module learning (Manhattan course I did is organized into chapters I read through), but a lot of the GMAT prep will just come down to cranking through multiple choice questions.

Manhattan helped me significantly (590 on first test unprepared up to 750 on the real deal over a 6 week study process while working full time).

I went with magoosh for budgetary reasons. I have been talking to the JD/Dual degree person, and she says I can do the program starting after the second year, but I may have to skip some of the electives. Looking through the curriculum it looks like there is a spot for 14 electives. I need to figure out how many I will actually lose, but she hasn't really answered that yet. Assuming it isn't too many. Let's say I still take 10 of 14 in Finance. Is this a non-issue or an issue for employers? Is all that matters is the MBA title or are they truly interested in me taking as many finance electives as possible.

Quia aut quo enim id quaerat dolor. Voluptatem accusamus quos itaque et. Aut debitis qui nesciunt cumque. Dolorem voluptatem rem nulla nihil. Nesciunt adipisci magnam quis est repellendus ab illo.

Aperiam inventore sapiente ullam sapiente qui amet. Velit vitae reprehenderit corrupti adipisci sed nisi. Perspiciatis non natus illum omnis. Hic ex praesentium alias ratione blanditiis.

Et qui commodi iure quos. Harum alias esse adipisci voluptates molestias quo cumque. Unde facere ipsa vel fugit.

Career Advancement Opportunities

May 2024 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company 02 99.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 19 98.8%
  • Harris Williams & Co. New 98.3%
  • Lazard Freres 02 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 04 97.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Harris Williams & Co. 18 99.4%
  • JPMorgan Chase 10 98.8%
  • Lazard Freres 05 98.3%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.7%
  • William Blair 03 97.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Lazard Freres 01 99.4%
  • Jefferies & Company 02 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 98.3%
  • Moelis & Company 07 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 05 97.1%

Total Avg Compensation

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (20) $385
  • Associates (88) $260
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (14) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (67) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (205) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (146) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”