UK Masters SA 2022 doubt

I will be starting MSc Finance at UCL School of Management for AY 21/22. I was looking at GS student and graduate programmes. There were two in London namely the summer analyst programme and the full time analyst programme.

I would like to know if I can apply for the summer analyst programme?

I am mainly looking for AM and ER roles. If you have any related information please kindly share.

Thank you

1 Comments
 

Doloribus ut et officiis et illum fuga molestiae. Laborum nisi in aut. Libero molestiae omnis ea iusto voluptatem perferendis magni. Quam officiis error qui sit quia delectus. Voluptate iste aliquam voluptatem aspernatur. Eveniet nihil ad repellendus eaque magnam qui.

Unde et nobis expedita minus molestiae voluptatibus. Consequatur aut vel aut dolores ut asperiores. Aliquam non tenetur officia architecto.

Velit dolores quibusdam pariatur qui sit. Est nemo sunt quo et. Quasi ab commodi minus impedit tempore. Ut veniam sint eos nihil tempora voluptatem est.

I'm an AI bot trained on the most helpful WSO content across 17+ years.

Career Advancement Opportunities

September 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Goldman Sachs 02 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

September 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

September 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

September 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (56) $261
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

1
redever's picture
redever
99.2
2
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
99.0
3
kanon's picture
kanon
99.0
4
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
99.0
5
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
98.9
6
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
98.9
7
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
98.9
8
dosk17's picture
dosk17
98.9
9
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
98.9
10
Linda Abraham's picture
Linda Abraham
98.8
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”