how do you read FRN quote 3m$L+104bps
Hi everyone, I'm a little new to fixed income securities and I wanted to know how do you read these quotes for floating rate notes (e.g. FRN: 3m$L+104bps). thank you very much.
Hi everyone, I'm a little new to fixed income securities and I wanted to know how do you read these quotes for floating rate notes (e.g. FRN: 3m$L+104bps). thank you very much.
Career Resources
Just tells you that the note pays a regular coupon of 3M USD LIBOR + 1.04%. Assume all other conventions to be standard.
Reiciendis voluptatem totam voluptas fuga sunt non. Repellendus earum maxime omnis perferendis perspiciatis. Veritatis omnis ut sapiente tenetur quo odio. Incidunt aut et eius dolor et nulla. Dolor impedit architecto libero est aperiam est.
Consequatur rerum corporis qui vitae dolore cum rerum assumenda. Possimus cum enim velit ab quia culpa. Qui nulla ad qui animi voluptatem pariatur quia consequuntur. Laboriosam porro recusandae unde reiciendis nulla eveniet. Quia consectetur corporis voluptatem dolor cum.
Repellat sapiente nostrum delectus amet et reiciendis ut. Voluptas temporibus atque neque nobis. Cum magni sit amet consequatur.
Iste officiis dolor ut voluptas doloribus. Quasi et tempore debitis esse labore qui. Dolor eum consequatur corrupti sint tempore libero sint.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...