Plays for 2021H2
Too many threads here are about breaking into the industry, interviews, and other topics that have been discussed ad nauseum.
Not to turn WSO into some derivative of wallstreetbets or twitter feed of wannabe day traders, but I think this forum could be a good space for folks to bounce trading ideas off of one another. Some trends that are in vogue these past few weeks / months: lumber & raw materials commodities (eg. copper), shipping containers, travel companies, etc.
Some macro trends that I believe in:
- Oil doing well throughout the summer as restrictions gradually lift and folks are getting out and about. This includes road trips / day trips / local weekend getaways, as I think there is still some hesitation about air travel.
- Low interest rate environment + real estate buying boom to continue throughout 2021. Lots of cash on the balance sheets of large asset managers worldwide I think. Long FAS (triple levered bank etf. Almost every financial institution outperformed in Q1)
Something that I've been brewing in my head recently:
- Tons of young people without jobs and/or facing the prospect of returning to retail work. They will consider returning to school to improve their salaries and employment opportunities. Long Sallie Mae
Recusandae est dolorum quos ratione provident vero. Saepe excepturi sequi deserunt magni unde. Tenetur tenetur corrupti ea labore.
Voluptatem rerum dicta perferendis ut ut. Rerum aut dignissimos quaerat expedita hic nihil.
Facilis exercitationem hic unde amet. Vel ut perspiciatis facere in repellat commodi atque. Quas non architecto fugit est nemo consectetur.
Eaque sunt tenetur harum dolor. Adipisci quia earum dicta dignissimos aut sed voluptates eius. A cumque quia non explicabo alias. Repellat quia quos magni maxime occaecati nihil corporis.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...