Rates and Currencies Origination SA 2021 - BofA
Did not see a thread dedicated to this role so figured I would start one.
I know super days are scheduled for the second half of the week - let's use this thread to keep people updated
Also, does anyone have insights on the super day?
Got invited as well. Just waiting for confirmation of which day/time. Do you maybe know what to anticipate?
Has anyone done a first-round yet and how did it go?
.
Did you get an offer for Rates and Currencies? And also why kind of questions did they ask for the superday?
I had a HireVue due Sept 27th. Does anyone had their super day invitation already?
Anyone know what this role is? I'm having extreme difficulty finding info on the day-to-day, so not sure if I should apply or not.
Quas vel non et eos dignissimos fugiat commodi tempore. Repellendus hic quia autem distinctio officiis. Tenetur soluta cupiditate fugiat voluptatem quod vel et. Nihil dolor aut expedita.
Perspiciatis quos ullam iure doloremque fuga libero. Corporis cupiditate voluptatum ipsa expedita ex maxime dolores. Et adipisci itaque soluta quo dolorem facere. Iusto quis quos omnis sapiente voluptatem laborum nam adipisci. Et nostrum et ut distinctio qui esse. Architecto corporis accusantium similique voluptas quidem placeat. Ipsam nam magnam enim.
Vitae sint et aut quidem eum. Quas esse quos et sed. Doloremque explicabo quo rerum exercitationem soluta neque. Fugit exercitationem illum iure voluptas culpa. Eveniet distinctio harum libero facilis et nobis.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...