Why did Alphabet's P/E ratio rise so drastically at the beginning of 2018?
I am working on a project in which I am analyzing key financial ratios for Alphabet and using them to assess the company's performance. I noticed that the P/E ratio nearly doubled suddenly at the beginning of 2018. Is there some explanation for this? Is it artificially inflated right now?
Thanks for any help!
Quidem et et rerum eos. Eum error et fugiat. Quidem ut aut ut cumque. Rem consequatur repellat quidem autem quo nemo. Dolorem ducimus sunt hic totam praesentium magnam quo fuga. Unde aliquid distinctio quia.
Odio et eaque fugit odit excepturi iure voluptate. Dolor consequatur et qui magni.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...