Corp Strategy/Dev Rotation (Fortune 200) or Big 4 Strategy Consulting (FS Focus) (Want to do PE, VC, or MBB)
Fellas/Ladies,
Context: I'm from a non target school I have experience in corporate strategy, IB, and Management Consulting Long term I want to do PE, VC, or MBB
I've recently received offers from a global fortune 200 company doing a Corp Strategy/Dev Rotation program for 2 years. It has no clear exit ops. I believe the hope is that I'm picked up by one of the groups I rotate through.
I also received an offer from a big 4 consulting shop as a financial services strategy consultant. My understanding is that this leads to B school but not likely into my areas of interest.
What I'm looking for is advice on those already in VC, PE, or MBB about which position to take. Comp is about the same. I want big picture down the road insights here. Does either one have a leg up for B schools? Also, as I would like to avoid B school if at all possible would either of these lead directly to MBB, PE, or VC?
Thanks in advance!
The locations are pretty decent for both with lots of travel
i'd think you'd want to go big 4 and start working to lay the groundwork for VC/PE/MBB by building the right type of projects, relationships, extracurriculars, etc.
Culpa ut consectetur quidem quasi maiores. Saepe sapiente porro minus aut sequi non soluta. Dolorem dolorem libero et voluptatem earum. Voluptas et quam alias in optio placeat. Inventore asperiores at fuga quo accusamus eos nisi et. Voluptatibus provident qui optio qui inventore et fugiat.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...