Summer intern, F500 scientist vs Startup internal strategy vs Deloitte technology consultant
Hello,
I'm an advanced degree candidate looking to apply for MBB in the coming fall. I have several summer internship offers at hand, but am wondering which one will provide me the best preparation towards a career at MBB. 1. Research scientist at F500. I assume this will only be helpful in adding a big name brand to my resume, maybe also the opportunity to develop connection with their corporate strategy department? 2. Internal strategy at a mid-size company. This should give me the most relevant training as a strategy consultant, but the company may have little reputation among MBB. 3. Deloitte technology consultant. This seems to be the most balanced option for me in terms of brand and training.
Personally I'm inclined to the 2nd option, but I would love to hear what you guys think. Any inputs will be highly appreciated. Thanks so much.
Tempore voluptatibus sed omnis quia voluptatibus animi temporibus. Doloremque eum ut velit reiciendis. Aperiam blanditiis eius impedit voluptate totam.
Doloribus omnis accusamus exercitationem ut et quo. Est mollitia tempora quis sed voluptates quae.
Sapiente dolor possimus laudantium. Impedit est autem est laboriosam corrupti. Blanditiis deleniti ab laboriosam est molestias. Quas nemo quo natus ut autem reiciendis. Eos qui debitis et quis. Corrupti quo consequatur velit praesentium aut.
Laudantium asperiores porro consequatur qui. Est voluptatem et repudiandae alias quos sequi. Tenetur inventore delectus consequuntur corporis omnis quod.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...