2017 Morgan Stanley Inside Access Day

Has anyone heard back about this years inside access day? I know that in previous years it came out really late, but I'm still curious.

Hi Anonymous Monkey, upload your resume and land a job

Members that upload a resume get 2.3x the number of interview invites through the Talent Oasis. Learn more.

Comments (23)

Aug 22, 2017

I was told by HR that we will hear back "in late August"

Learn More

7,548 questions across 469 investment banks. The WSO Investment Banking Interview Prep Course has everything you'll ever need to start your career on Wall Street. Technical, Behavioral and Networking Courses + 2 Bonus Modules. Learn more.

Aug 22, 2017

My invite was sent out today. Does anybody know if they will give out offers for summer 2018 there?

Aug 22, 2017

I just got my invite - Investment Management though. It said it is the first stage of the recruiting process, but I don't see how we would have more interviews since the second day is pretty much a superday.

Aug 22, 2017

Anyone got the interview on the second day for a division they didn't apply for?

Aug 22, 2017

What divisions are these for?

Aug 23, 2017

Got mine for PF

Learn More

7,548 questions across 469 investment banks. The WSO Investment Banking Interview Prep Course has everything you'll ever need to start your career on Wall Street. Technical, Behavioral and Networking Courses + 2 Bonus Modules. Learn more.

Aug 23, 2017

I got my invitation yesterday for IB

Aug 23, 2017

and you guys are all non-core?

Aug 23, 2017

semi-target

Aug 23, 2017

My friend got his invite too. Do we still have a chance if we haven't gotten anything? Are the invites being sent out depending on division? should we expect rejection letter

Aug 24, 2017

So this includes an interview on Friday?

Aug 25, 2017

bump

Aug 27, 2017

Dont know for sure but it sounds like a superday to me... in order to be invited, one must have been targeted as a high potential candidate, right?

Aug 27, 2017

I finished my online application but still did not get any reply

Aug 29, 2017

Does anybody know if the interviews on the second day are real or mock?

Aug 30, 2017

Was told that if you've already completed a first round with the division you're interviewing with on the second day, it will be treated as a superday, otherwise it's just a first round

Aug 30, 2017

Thanks for the update! Did someone in HR pass this info along? I've been trying to figure out how that would work if you have already done phone interviews.

Sep 3, 2017
Sep 4, 2017

Yes, I emailed somebody in HR to clarify

Aug 31, 2017

yeah i haven't done any interviews with the firm yet. Is this still considered accelerated recruiting? When does the regular recruiting process begin?

Sep 13, 2017

bump

Sep 22, 2017
Oct 1, 2017