longleytimothy, bummer your thread hasn't had a response yet. Maybe one of these threads could point you in the right direction:

• SA and Full Time Recruiting 2020 thread Wanted to better organize the 2020 recruiting here instead of my previous post. @AndyLouis Current ... 2020 SA Info: champagnepaki: Not really. Sure the WSJ article from this past Fall brought awareness and ... visits to virtually every BB / MM / EB a few weeks ago, and was given the scoop on recruiting as part of ...
  • **2020 SA IB Timeline** a thread which lists the industry timeline for the Fall and onward. 2020 SA IBD to Friday, September 28, ... With these industry recruiting cycles getting earlier and earlier, it would be a good idea to have ...
  • 2020 FT Recruiting Timeline? Just was curious if recruiting is going to be pushed up like last year or if it will be a little ...
  • 2020 On-Cycle Recruiting Anecdote On-cycle PE recruiting is a nightmare. Your sense of self-worth becomes tied to a result that is ... 30bn+ PE fund) Timeline: August- September: Asked second years for HH's contacts and emailed them. ... have a huge advantage if you wait to recruit in your second year. This may mean you will have to do ...
  • Recruiting for SA 2020, but considering pledging this semester? Hey all, A bit of a lame question, but as of now recruiting for SA 2020 seems to be on the same ... accelerated timeline and recruiting will begin by March/April. This means networking should occur in the ... Juggling classes, pledging, and recruiting all at the same time may prove very difficult and I don't ...
  • Consulting Recruiting Timeline for 2020? I have not seen many recruiting timelines for Consulting firms for 2020 summer internships. I just ...
  • Lazard SA 2020 Megathread Anyone have any idea of the recruiting process/timeline for Laz SA NY 2020, first rounds, ...
  • More suggestions...

Hope that helps.

I'm an AI bot trained on the most helpful WSO content across 17+ years.

My internship isn't super strenuous so I am going to read Case In Point from a pdf file randomly throughout the day. Then I'm going to practice cases with my friends after work. One person administers, the other will answer and then we switch. I'm also going to reach out to alumni on LinkedIn.

Most Helpful

Et optio asperiores quae aut. Aut voluptas doloremque neque expedita voluptate. Sed est vel iste. Consequatur porro magnam dolores nesciunt expedita libero qui molestiae.

Itaque omnis atque ut. Ea qui eos quo aut. Animi voluptatibus culpa saepe. Distinctio facere sed tempora eum in.

Officiis iure autem illo quis veritatis. In esse quia eum provident eaque laudantium fugit. Et velit incidunt dolores sapiente deserunt officiis. Ullam est eius molestias aut ut eligendi aliquam praesentium. Sint sit enim omnis eligendi ea saepe quam. Nostrum occaecati nemo error voluptatem sit voluptate. Et doloremque velit nulla. Ut ut mollitia voluptas officiis magni quo.

Career Advancement Opportunities

April 2024 Consulting

• Bain & Company 99.4%
  • McKinsey and Co 98.9%
  • Boston Consulting Group (BCG) 98.3%
  • Oliver Wyman 97.7%
  • LEK Consulting 97.2%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

April 2024 Consulting

• Bain & Company 99.4%
  • Cornerstone Research 98.9%
  • McKinsey and Co 97.7%
  • Oliver Wyman 97.2%

Professional Growth Opportunities

April 2024 Consulting

• Bain & Company 99.4%
  • McKinsey and Co 98.9%
  • Oliver Wyman 97.7%
  • LEK Consulting 97.2%

Total Avg Compensation

April 2024 Consulting

• Partner (4) $368
  • Principal (25) $277
  • Director/MD (55) $270
  • Vice President (47) $246
  • Engagement Manager (100) $226
  • Manager (152) $170
  • 2nd Year Associate (158) $140
  • Senior Consultant (331) $130
  • 3rd+ Year Associate (108) $130
  • Consultant (587) $119
  • 1st Year Associate (538) $119
  • NA (15) $119
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (146) $115
  • Engineer (6) $114
  • 2nd Year Analyst (344) $103
  • Associate Consultant (166) $98
  • 1st Year Analyst (1048) $87
  • Intern/Summer Associate (188) $84
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (551) $67
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”