2020 Full Time/Off-cycle Dubai

luketr's picture

Hi folks,

Applied to a bunch of BB back in Aug/Sept for their 2020 intakes in Dubai (Both Off-cycle and Graduate programs).

Haven't heard anything back from them. Probably dead shot. But would love to have some insights from other members who are familiar with recruiting in MENA region.

Cheers.

Comments (29)

Nov 4, 2019

how can you done that?

Nov 4, 2019

Hey mate! I applied for couple of the internship positions open at major B.B banks. Still waiting to hear something ,But I was rejected from Citi bank recently.

Nov 4, 2019

Yup, got rejected by CIti as well. Silence from GS, CS, Barclays and MS. Got dinged by UBS, but then got an email from HR informing they've restored my application and are reviewing it.

Nov 4, 2019

Try applying for JPM.

Nov 4, 2019

Also is Barclays still open ?

Nov 4, 2019

Still

Nov 25, 2019

I am sure UBS is still open, they just invited me for the interview.

Dec 1, 2019

I got dinged by UBS after online tests. Are you US or Europe based?

Dec 1, 2019

Hey , any updates?
I haven't heard back from any of the banks.

Dec 1, 2019

Hi yes got invited by Goldman Sachs, Bank of America and Barclays :)

Dec 1, 2019

For Goldman Sachs , was it for the Full time role ?

Dec 1, 2019

Great to hear! Did you do any networking with people at those banks ?

Dec 3, 2019

Barclays will do all the interview for off-cycle internship by the end of this week.

• Prospect in Other
Dec 3, 2019

Gave video interviews for EMEA location UBS, JPM and BofA. Been a month since i gave video interview for UBS. wrote them an email and received a response that they have received lots of applications. Anybody in the same boat?

Dec 3, 2019

Hey, I did give my video interview for JPM. Any updates on that ?

Dec 4, 2019

JPM has openings? Internships or full-time?

• Prospect in Other
Dec 5, 2019

No updates. Status says "Under consideration", which has been since a month. What abt you?

Dec 4, 2019

JPM had openings mate!, so it seems they weren't hiring full time. So recently they closed the internship opportunity meant for 6 months.

Most Helpful
Dec 5, 2019

JPM has an AC for off cycle Dubai next Monday, got the invite earlier this week. Definitely have spots there.

Dec 6, 2019

Could you share a bit about your process with them? Interested in applying to the region next year but not too sure how recruiting works there. Are you undergrad?

Dec 6, 2019

Thanks for headsup, well I guess I was late for the party and they closed the applications before I applied.

Dec 6, 2019

What is open at the moment?

UBS
Barclays
BAML

anything else I am missing? Anything on GS/MS?

Dec 6, 2019
Comment
Dec 6, 2019