$700/month Rent in Manhattan
Trending Content - Off Topic Forum
| +45 | I don't know how homeless people survive | 8 | 6d |
| +20 | AI and white collar work | 17 | 4h |
| +16 | Where to Buy Rope? | 4 | 2d |
| +11 | Visiting NYC | 11 | 1d |
| +8 | Where to stay in Vienna for a special occasion, can you help with any recommendations? | 3 | 13h |
| +4 | Addict Monkeys? | 5 | 1d |
| +3 | WSO King Kong deal toys for 1,000+ bananas? | 5 | 1d |
Career Resources
holy shit that space is claustrophobic
Wow was just about to post this...
bang up ... bang down ... bang up .... bang down ... bang up shit this is physically demanding
Wow. I'm conflicted on this one. While I love the minimalism, I find it utterly obscene that it still costs $700 a month. Charging $700 a month for 90 sq ft is something close to a crime against humanity.
Whenever I go to Ikea here in Paris, I always get a kick out of visiting the studios they have set up to simulate typical Parisian living. They'll usually have a 220 sq ft home layout, a 275 sq ft home layout, and a 385 sq ft home layout. The smallest place I ever lived was 350 sq ft, and it was actually okay for the roughly six months that I lived there (and the rent was only $300 month).
Reminds me of this:
at least she won't bitch about never getting to be on top
^^^ See, now that's actually really functional, and not all that different from living on a boat. I lived on a 25' sailboat for awhile in my 20's, and it was small but completely functional.
The chick's 90 sq ft apartment in the original video didn't strike me as all that functional or well-thought out.
This is insane and a great use of space. I thought the scene at 2:28 was the best.
$700 is a crazy price for what was probably a janitors closet. At least she will save money but not spending it, there isn't any place to put new purchases without getting rid of old ones.
As usual, the Japanese are 5 yrs ahead of us in this field:
[quote=EngPhD]As usual, the Japanese are 5 yrs ahead of us in this field:
, didn't seem as cool as the others.Could someone send this to Raj? Heard he's been looking for a professional organizer for him and his 7 lawyers...
meanwhile in hong kong...
[quote=F. Ro Jo]meanwhile in hong kong...
]Wow, this is real genius. You could do an entire apartment building of units like these in NYC and make a killing.
[quote=F. Ro Jo]meanwhile in hong kong...
]Cool, but having to move all that stuff around would get real old really quick.
... 90 square feet is bigger than some single dorm rooms at my Uni and she gets her own bathroom! why is she complaining?
How is that not $300 or less?
"My father is a bankruptcy attorney"...and he pays for my rent.
£430 pcm? ffs, if I found such a flat for my SA less than 15 min from work in London I would take it without doubt, and reserve it in case of a FT offer.
DP (double post)
She must have an active sex life
what a fucking desperate new yorker-wannabe bitch
She's the trifecta of failure; professional organizer, writer, and modern artist.
and what the hell is shrinky dink art? ..."the only kind of art that will fit in my apartment." Fuck you.
Glad to see that she's adjusted to her prison cell quite nicely. I would love to hear how she spends her one hour of rec in the yard. Probably lifting weights or trading cigarettes? Sad.
I'll bet the landlord pisses himself laughing every month when he gets her check.
This is child's play. For real cost savings imitate Carlos:
Ut illum pariatur et atque earum. Natus omnis non porro tenetur libero.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...
Quae nam laboriosam qui ex dolores non iste. Dignissimos dignissimos nesciunt tempore. Et recusandae numquam quaerat eveniet et officiis id distinctio.
Vel qui sint magni a modi aspernatur. Quidem consequatur qui aspernatur est explicabo vel unde et. Dolor est asperiores et qui temporibus eos sed dolorem.
Dolorem dicta asperiores voluptate quia hic. Vero provident a quasi distinctio. Minus nisi minima molestiae quas ut et ratione. Consequatur dolores consequatur omnis sint porro quos.
Molestias praesentium sit odio doloribus voluptatibus est sapiente. Quis recusandae molestiae quo delectus nulla impedit.