28 Comments
 
Best Response

Wow. I'm conflicted on this one. While I love the minimalism, I find it utterly obscene that it still costs $700 a month. Charging $700 a month for 90 sq ft is something close to a crime against humanity.

Whenever I go to Ikea here in Paris, I always get a kick out of visiting the studios they have set up to simulate typical Parisian living. They'll usually have a 220 sq ft home layout, a 275 sq ft home layout, and a 385 sq ft home layout. The smallest place I ever lived was 350 sq ft, and it was actually okay for the roughly six months that I lived there (and the rent was only $300 month).

 

^^^ See, now that's actually really functional, and not all that different from living on a boat. I lived on a 25' sailboat for awhile in my 20's, and it was small but completely functional.

The chick's 90 sq ft apartment in the original video didn't strike me as all that functional or well-thought out.

 

$700 is a crazy price for what was probably a janitors closet. At least she will save money but not spending it, there isn't any place to put new purchases without getting rid of old ones.

"yeah, thats right" High-Five
 

[quote=EngPhD]As usual, the Japanese are 5 yrs ahead of us in this field:

, didn't seem as cool as the others.
I am permanently behind on PMs, it's not personal.
 

[quote=F. Ro Jo]meanwhile in hong kong...

]

Cool, but having to move all that stuff around would get real old really quick.

People like Coldplay and voted for the Nazis, you can't trust people Jeremy
 

£430 pcm? ffs, if I found such a flat for my SA less than 15 min from work in London I would take it without doubt, and reserve it in case of a FT offer.

Valor is of no service, chance rules all, and the bravest often fall by the hands of cowards. - Tacitus Dr. Nick Riviera: Hey, don't worry. You don't have to make up stories here. Save that for court!
 

DP (double post)

Valor is of no service, chance rules all, and the bravest often fall by the hands of cowards. - Tacitus Dr. Nick Riviera: Hey, don't worry. You don't have to make up stories here. Save that for court!
 

Glad to see that she's adjusted to her prison cell quite nicely. I would love to hear how she spends her one hour of rec in the yard. Probably lifting weights or trading cigarettes? Sad.

"Cut the burger into thirds, place it on the fries, roll one up homey..." - Epic Meal Time
 

This is child's play. For real cost savings imitate Carlos:

Making money is art and working is art and good business is the best art - Andy Warhol
 

Nisi excepturi ratione nemo nemo laboriosam ducimus distinctio qui. Quibusdam et tempora quos sed est alias. Magni occaecati eos dolorem qui.

Voluptatem id impedit eaque et corporis exercitationem eum. Sapiente soluta reprehenderit dolor corrupti sint. Voluptatem et numquam ut qui odit dolorum. Dicta et voluptatem consequuntur distinctio occaecati. Dicta tempore velit commodi sit eligendi. Ut fugit autem non atque ipsum qui.

Aut sequi ipsa molestiae qui. Asperiores natus culpa doloremque aliquam. Consequatur similique harum nesciunt aut provident. Aut minus nobis esse natus itaque. Earum illum quam qui dolorum id distinctio ab et.

Soluta est non autem aut non quisquam nostrum optio. Quo nihil sed corporis ea beatae voluptate. Explicabo commodi rerum fugiat commodi architecto dolorem.

 

Voluptas nisi consequuntur numquam quidem reprehenderit sit reiciendis. Ut totam necessitatibus vitae aut inventore est laboriosam.

Sapiente cum ut voluptas est. Sed sunt et nesciunt qui vero voluptatibus veritatis nam. Dicta culpa placeat sit in aliquid itaque.

Velit quisquam dolores accusamus. Et error exercitationem quia unde. Exercitationem fuga deleniti voluptas. Sapiente sunt aut culpa.

Career Advancement Opportunities

September 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Guggenheim Partners 02 97.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 06 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

September 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

September 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

September 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (56) $261
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

1
redever's picture
redever
99.2
2
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
99.0
3
kanon's picture
kanon
99.0
4
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
99.0
5
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
98.9
6
dosk17's picture
dosk17
98.9
7
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
98.9
8
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
98.9
9
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
98.9
10
bolo up's picture
bolo up
98.8
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”