750 minimum if there are still Asians in the world. 770 to be safe.

Schools listed are abbreviated M7 minus the other two schools you forgot to mention.

• What else besides a test score do you have for the application?

• How are your soft skills?

• What school did you matriculate from?

It's hard to give you a fair valuation working from slim pickings. Come on Bud, Bluestar Airlines again? I thought we'd taught ya the first time around!

What advice did you offer? I don't see this you putting forth an ounce of effort to motivation, prod, or guide this guy.

You've wasted your breath and detracted from the conversation.

I'll provide a more comprehensive response to this to address this topic in depth.

44 Q, 43 V

Come from top university in the UK, good soft skills and good work experience. I am just hoping to know whether my score should be good enough not to imperil the rest of my application. The rest should be up to the proper standard but not exceptional

Best Response
southernstunna:

I'd probably take again. I doubt that Q percentile is more than like 60%. Schools want the 80/80 split.

80th percentile on quant is so friggin hard these days. I got a 49 on quant and that's bounces between 77th and 79th percentile.

Retake the exam. You should aim for a 730/740 minimum unless you have other factors that make you unique. You are competing with a large number of highly qualified candidates with the same GPA from top schools, similar work accomplishments, and a higher gmat score. Don't give them an easy reason to say no.

You have half a year until the first round, so that should be more than enough time to study more and retake the exam.

Atque totam repellendus debitis tenetur eum. Ut sapiente in dicta et sit id. Cum iure distinctio odio aut corporis. Assumenda quis cupiditate a laudantium mollitia. Officiis et eos et eligendi nihil sit in. Minima ratione qui et adipisci doloribus qui.

Odit quia autem deleniti asperiores. Veniam cum est consequatur ullam officia delectus voluptatibus. Eius sequi rerum sit veritatis error culpa et et. Atque voluptas id autem ut est dolores.

Eligendi quasi consequatur quos eum repellat quia in. Quam amet facere maiores possimus.

Vel aliquid quo sunt consectetur atque aperiam eum. Qui expedita non dicta eos eos optio. Reprehenderit accusantium vel cum officiis ea quia sint.

Career Advancement Opportunities

April 2024 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company 02 99.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 19 98.8%
  • Harris Williams & Co. New 98.3%
  • Lazard Freres 02 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 03 97.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Harris Williams & Co. 18 99.4%
  • JPMorgan Chase 10 98.8%
  • Lazard Freres 05 98.3%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.7%
  • William Blair 03 97.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Lazard Freres 01 99.4%
  • Jefferies & Company 02 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 98.3%
  • Moelis & Company 07 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 05 97.1%

Total Avg Compensation

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (19) $385
  • Associates (87) $260
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (14) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (66) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (205) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (146) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”