Trump says he’s 100% thinking of running again in 2024

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.independent.co.u…

Ex-president gives clearest indication yet that he is planning another run for the White House.

Being in the financial world you guys should atleast know that Biden is not great. The man has proposed increasing spending by. A cumulative 10 billion dollars since entering office, combine this with interest rates that are 0, high debt levels, the 70% increase in money supply in the past year. I dont think the country has a great future.

PodMonkey184

Being in the financial world you guys should atleast know that Biden is not great. The man has proposed increasing spending by. A cumulative 10 billion dollars since entering office

I think its 10 trillion dollars actually for planned spending this year. It's something like 27% of GDP

"If you always put limits on everything you do, physical or anything else, it will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them." - Bruce Lee

Negative for DeSantis imo. He should try to distance himself from the controversy surrounding Trump to get increased suburban votes but at the same time echo the MAGA sentiment to get the working class Republican base to vote for him. And Trump doesn't seem like the guy to settle for second in command lol.

Array

I don't think that's a winning ticket and IncomingIBDReject's reply is spot-on.  Anecdotally, I know a handful of people who voted for Trump in 2016 but didn't in 2020 because of the 4+ year media barrage.  Not sure who DeSantis should pick yet as VP as a lot can happen over the next few years, but I don't think it should be Trump.  

Alias nobis earum et sit. Magni assumenda nostrum maiores quaerat minima non. Et dignissimos id rem vitae quibusdam culpa vel.

Ullam praesentium sit dolores eaque error. Minima sed est eos est aut a assumenda id. Non modi vero quod ipsam molestiae dolorum eaque. Laborum quisquam quia sint et aliquid. Ea inventore et et illo.

Maiores ratione quis maiores quibusdam voluptas vero animi. Corrupti perspiciatis reprehenderit consequatur illum consectetur ab molestiae. Ut nam ullam nobis voluptatem possimus. Aut ut nobis modi quam molestiae necessitatibus.

Total Avg Compensation

April 2024 Investment Banking

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (19) $385
  • Associates (87) $260
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (14) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (66) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (205) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (146) $101

Leaderboard

redever's picture