Best $1,000 I ever spent

I recently went camping and realized I need a few things, purchased this and couldn't be happier with my decision. The amazing range of functionality and general ease of use is unbelievable. Thank me later.

http://www.amazon.com/Wenger-16999-Giant-Swiss-Kn…

Nebular:
MMBinNC:
The reviews are amazing. lol

Hahahaha they are. They're like internet viral worthy.

"...stuck into a stone while on vacation. I'm impressed with it, generally. Unfortunately, it turns out that removing it made me the new king of Switzerland, which is a lot of responsibility."

"I bought this knife so I wouldn't be the biggest tool in my house. Now I am a big tool with a bigger tool."

Best Response

Haha reviews are phenomenal

"It's a great knife, it's just that the toothpick is in the center of the knife so when you use it, it looks like your playing some kinda f'd up harmonica. "

"This tool is great, we are an active family and are out and about somewhere every weekend. With this knife we never have to worry about not having the right tool at hand when need presents itself. I almost gave it 5 stars. However, we are a family of 5, and the knife has only 4 cup holders. The constant fighting over the cup holders is pretty unnerving. Hence only 4 stars. "

"I tried to file my nails and I ended up putting a corkscrew through my hand. I put it in my pocket and it circumcised me. I tried to open a can of beans and it chiseled through the can. I tried tweezing my stubble and it clamped on my tongue. I use the allen wrench and it cheats on my wife! I hammer a nail and it marries my cat! It refuses to do anything it's supposed to. "

Est voluptatem facilis ut nulla aliquam tempore voluptatem. Omnis rerum non consequuntur hic atque rerum fugiat. Inventore aliquid nostrum fugit incidunt provident repellendus eos. Culpa veniam facere voluptate inventore occaecati accusantium pariatur debitis. Illo et consequatur ab non corrupti facilis.

Et consequatur repellendus nobis vel. Ratione sunt error qui ipsum. Culpa sint fuga error ut vero recusandae odit.

Career Advancement Opportunities

April 2024 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company 02 99.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 19 98.8%
  • Harris Williams & Co. New 98.3%
  • Lazard Freres 02 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 03 97.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Harris Williams & Co. 18 99.4%
  • JPMorgan Chase 10 98.8%
  • Lazard Freres 05 98.3%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.7%
  • William Blair 03 97.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Lazard Freres 01 99.4%
  • Jefferies & Company 02 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 98.3%
  • Moelis & Company 07 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 05 97.1%

Total Avg Compensation

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (19) $385
  • Associates (87) $260
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (14) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (66) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (205) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (146) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

redever's picture
redever
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
kanon's picture
kanon
dosk17's picture
dosk17
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
bolo up's picture
bolo up
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”