WSO Elite Modeling Package

• 6 courses to mastery: Excel, Financial Statement, LBO, M&A, Valuation and DCF
  • Elite instructors from top BB investment banks and private equity megafunds
  • Includes Company DB + Video Library Access (1 year)

Comments (71)

• Anonymous Monkey's picture
  • Anonymous Monkey
Oct 8, 2019 - 5:51pm

I have an MD pushing my resume and no response for a first round yet so assuming no one else has gotten one. This is for their SF office though.

Learn More

300+ video lessons across 6 modeling courses taught by elite practitioners at the top investment banks and private equity funds -- Excel Modeling -- Financial Statement Modeling -- M&A Modeling -- LBO Modeling -- DCF and Valuation Modeling -- ALL INCLUDED + 2 Huge Bonuses.

Learn more
  • Anonymous Monkey's picture
  • Anonymous Monkey
Oct 16, 2019 - 12:42pm

100% reliable information:

Several groups at BNP have already gone through first rounds and Superdays - a few groups are still hiring, but many groups are starting to wrap up. I have a first round next week, they didn't tell me which group it was for yet though.

• Prospect in Other
Oct 19, 2019 - 6:35pm

heard back from my application with a survey asking to rank my preferences so I guess it's something

• Prospect in S&T - Equities
Oct 26, 2019 - 2:38am

I applied to s&t division in late september before its ddl for my college, but i still haven't heard anything. am i out?

• Prospect in S&T - Other
Nov 1, 2019 - 6:23pm

Just got the 1st round interview for CIB-functions and operations. Anyone has any advice on their interview? Much appreciated.

Nov 4, 2019 - 4:14pm

i have a first round interview next week ... Would really appreciate it if you can give some insight. Thanks! lol

Array
Nov 13, 2019 - 4:48pm

tbh i do not even know what this group is about, could not find any info online

• Intern in CorpFin
Nov 19, 2019 - 1:37pm

4 30 min interviews, one cultural, one with more ethics based questions, and one where they asked a bunch of random stuff and press you on your answers. Pretty low key honestly. No tour or anything. They hold the interviews in break out rooms and the recruiters rotate everyone around. When you're not interviewing they just stick you in the break room with the other candidates.

Nov 19, 2019 - 4:19pm

Thank you for the info!I have my interview tomorrow lol. Do you have any advice on how to prepare for it? I saw that I have an aptitude, a cultural a technical and a behavioral. What is the cultural and aptitude about lol Much appreciated!

Start Discussion

Total Avg Compensation

May 2021 Investment Banking

• Director/MD (9) $911
  • Vice President (35) $364
  • Associates (195) $233
  • 2nd Year Analyst (110) $151
  • Intern/Summer Associate (96) $145
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (26) $145
  • 1st Year Analyst (404) $131
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (330) $82