71 Comments
 

Bumping this since it's now October. Anyone gotten a first round interview invite yet?

 

I have an MD pushing my resume and no response for a first round yet so assuming no one else has gotten one. This is for their SF office though.

 

100% reliable information:

Several groups at BNP have already gone through first rounds and Superdays - a few groups are still hiring, but many groups are starting to wrap up. I have a first round next week, they didn't tell me which group it was for yet though.

 

heard back from my application with a survey asking to rank my preferences so I guess it’s something

 

I can also confirm this, and given the accelerated nature of the EBs and BBs this year it's unlikely they'll get any renegs. DCM is still hiring though.

 

if I have an exploding offer, should I notify HR and get an accelerated Superday? any advice?

 

Just got the 1st round interview for CIB-functions and operations. Anyone has any advice on their interview? Much appreciated.

 

Have a 1st round for CIB-Functions and Operations, anyone here have an interview for that group? Any advice? Thank you

 

tbh i do not even know what this group is about, could not find any info online

 

4 30 min interviews, one cultural, one with more ethics based questions, and one where they asked a bunch of random stuff and press you on your answers. Pretty low key honestly. No tour or anything. They hold the interviews in break out rooms and the recruiters rotate everyone around. When you're not interviewing they just stick you in the break room with the other candidates.

 

Thank you for the info!I have my interview tomorrow lol. Do you have any advice on how to prepare for it? I saw that I have an aptitude, a cultural a technical and a behavioral. What is the cultural and aptitude about lol Much appreciated!

 

Qui odio maiores quia ad. Eos aut commodi sint aut laboriosam. Dolores vitae odit quibusdam iusto debitis veritatis explicabo.

Libero neque temporibus at doloribus voluptatem. Totam totam adipisci assumenda et sint reiciendis iure. Esse doloribus sed fugit minus omnis provident.

 

Et et corrupti id. Qui laudantium et et sit est.

Repellendus excepturi voluptatem debitis voluptate aspernatur et. Sed similique illo aut quis. Nam aut quod quisquam perferendis ut ut. Recusandae fuga accusantium id quo. Voluptas soluta illo molestiae quia voluptas qui. Voluptatibus commodi quam et numquam commodi minus.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Guggenheim Partners 01 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (57) $264
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”