Having received a lot of help and advice from WSO forums, I am very grateful for the people that shared their experience here and decided to share mine with you guys to help those that are currently going through the IB recruiting process. I will try my best to answer any questions you may have and share any insights I gained.
Background about me:
- Top 30 non-target
- International student, English as second language
- No U.S internships before applying
- Low GPA 3.2 ~ 3.5
- IB-focus only
- Graduation delayed for internship
- 1 BB summer internship offer (haven't started), Non NY office (with opportunity to transfer to NY office as full-time analyst)
I will post my story in the next couple days and feel free to ask me any questions you have right now so that I can include them in my story. Thanks!
Investment Banking Interview Course
- 7,548 questions across 469 investment banks. Crowdsourced from over 500,000 members.
- Technical, behavioral, networking, case videos, templates. All included.
- Most comprehensive IB interview course in the world.