I'll be attending a top Canadian MBA soon. I'm not going to say which one but guess away, obviously there are only a few good ones.
A few questions:
For those that got a Canadian MBA:
1. How was recruiting, in general, these last couple of years?
2. How did you feel about your MBA brand recognition in Canada?
3. If you had a high GMAT (>700), did you feel it helped you to get interviews? I ask this because Canadian MBAs tend to have lower GMATs vs US top schools...esp if you discount int'l students from India because they are a strong quant force in Canadian MBA programs. Therefore I presumed one could stand out a little more with a higher GMAT in Canada vs US.
For Canadians that got their MBA in US:
1. How hard was it to find a US employer to sponsor you?
2. Are you considered in the same boat in recruiting as int'l students from India/China?
For Canadians that got their MBA in Europe:
1. Provided you are not a Brit/French citizen. How did recruiting/sponsoring there work?