What is your choice of cologne?
I personally fancy Jo malone blackberry & bay with a note of Oud & Bergamot.
I know jo malone is unisex product but i dont see many men wearing it. is it gay for a guy to sport that shit?
Wall Street Oasis Notifications
Please tell us a little bit more about yourself to send you the most relevant notifications
Popular Content See all
- So I've had this hunch for a while and wanted to get others thoughts. Before you think I'm crazy and sleep deprived just look at the evidence I am about to bestow upon you all.
Over the past year I've been growing suspicious that my MD is a vampire... There are several reasons...+135 by babyygotwacc in OFF
- So, everyone is a prestige whore in some way or another. Let's be honest. For every 1 person who can afford to pay cash for an S500 AMG but drives a Prius for the mileage, there are 100 million people who finance a car they can't really afford. The same applies to school - How many...+132 by Goldman Snacks in JOB
- What do you think? What is a sign that you have really succeeded in life? How high have you set the bar for making it? #8 top discussion of 2018 +124 by famejranc in OFF
- 11 Things Employers Tell Interviewees and What They Really Mean
1. "We Have a Very Flat Hierarchy":
We have a few VPs that take home all of the carry and three dozen Analysts grinding out all of our legwork because it's cheaper. All you little shits are replaceable and none of...+116 by PrestigeCaller in JOB
- Enough coddling: by definition some people are the bottom 15%. For those of you who don't have the self-awareness to recognize you aren't cutting it, here are the signs (real life examples). If you do any of the following, I shouldn't have to explain to you why you are a bottom...+106 by TorontoMonkey1328 in IB
- Attached to the bottom of this post, you will find the Wall Street Oasis Investment Banking Resume Template for undergraduate students, used by the WSO paid service and thousands of candidates to successfully land a job in investment banking.
For those of you looking to make sure your CV...+100 by WallStreetOasis.com in IB
- Posts like these are a dime a dozen, but I need to tell my story so that the next kid can take inspiration if they ever stumble onto this post. This is a long post, but I promise it's worth it.
Was born and raised in Australia to immigrant, lower-class parents. We...+40 by notbad4aquant in SCSS
- I’ve been seeing lots of grass is greener envy on WSO and thought I could offer perspective.
I was all set to join a hedge fund post graduation, but the financial crisis put the brakes on that plan: the fund pulled out of my country, I took a job in big tech to ride...+32 by CuriousCharacter in OTH
Upcoming EventsSee all
- Jan14Webinar: Resume prep for Private Equity interviews -- 9pm ET, 1/14/189:00 to 10:00 EST Online
- Jan15Free SC/PS videos on "GMAT PILL" mobile app (2 days only)!(All day) Online
- Jan21Webinar: Hedge Fund Case: Event Driven Credit Investing -- 9pm ET, 1/21/187:00 to 8:00 EST Online